Euro 2021

2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Rice has been our best player this half. 

TBH i'd probably go with Shaw so far

He's taken up some great positions and made space for others - along with his obvious work

• Like 2

Pretty much like the Denmark game at the moment other than the England goal.

England content to let them have the ball and conserve their energy, with short sharp bursts of attacking intent.

Mount doesn't have the explosive qualities of Saka or Sancho though.  He's not quite suited to what England are trying to do.

1 minute ago, owlinexile said:

Pretty much like the Denmark game at the moment other than the England goal.

England content to let them have the ball and conserve their energy, with short sharp bursts of attacking intent.

Mount doesn't have the explosive qualities of Saka or Sancho though.  He's not quite suited to what England are trying to do.

Yeah give him ten, fifteen minutes then sub him. 

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Massive heart palpitations for me throughout. How long was that half?!?! Every minute seemed to take 3! 

Cheered like a nutter when we scored - then immediately after i'm like "oh no, we've scored too early and really upset them now"

I hate football

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Adem Poric said:

Incredible start. Carried on for ten minutes then sat off. We don't need to over my press but we do need an outlet. Mount not offered much but he is disrupting their possession. We need a ball carrier.

Agreed

It's why we are struggling to keep possession - and if we could then the game opens up for us because they have left some big gaps we couldn't exploit

2 minutes ago, scram said:

Cheered like a nutter when we scored - then immediately after i'm like "oh no, we've scored too early and really upset them now"

I hate football

Think my screams were heard throughout the neighbourhood

lol