Clear message to sell up and go

18 hours ago, vulva said:

2 points. Less than half of respondents want him to sell. That’s not a clear message, its not even a majority, so let’s not twist the story as usual. 

Secondly, you need a buyer. I don’t see many knocking the door down. 

Would like to know, how many fans responded what's the sample size. No problem with DC selling just depends who buys it and if they have any cash.

Another meaningless journo article.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, vulva said:

It could be a lot worse. 

No one in their right mind could suggest that we aren’t in a mess. No one could argue it could get worse before it gets better.

However  what some of us are pointing out is that we don’t have a viable alternative, other than charlatans like Alonso, who I guess DC could find many of the type. 

Hence the votes for change from within, in the straw poll. This is the bit the consistently whipped up militant few (again, it’s a theme on this forum) on here simply fail to understand. 

The only way this could be any worse is going out of existence completely.

We are, I would say, currently the worst club in the top 4 divisions on a balanced assessment of:

1. On field performance (bottom of our league)

2.  Supporter engagement (91st out of 92 in recent poll/ article posted on here)

3.  Rule breaking with finances (92nd out of 92)

4.  Not paying players (92nd out of 92)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Be careful what you wish for tho :pulis:...you also forgot about having to rent our own ground...and people still teckon we dodged a bullet with the land of fire geezer...Like you..im struggling to think how much worse another owner could have been....#strangestfanbaseinthefootballeague

Dodged a bullet with the land of fire guy? Surely not. Would have been a great owner. 
is he still in prison?

Guest Therealrealist
11 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Dodged a bullet with the land of fire guy? Surely not. Would have been a great owner. 
is he still in prison?

How would he have been worse?

Guest Hornsby

No way this mob leaves without mega offer.

Words won't cut it.

But Blackpool fans shown it can be done.

Guest Therealrealist
10 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

So...has he gone yet?

You can chill...your mate is still at the helm...and everytjing he touches still turns to poo..what is the opposite of the midas touch??

21 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

You can chill...your mate is still at the helm...and everytjing he touches still turns to poo..what is the opposite of the midas touch??

I want him gone as much as anyone...I just don't throw my dummy out every day and stamp my feet like a toddler

• Like 2

Guest Hornsby
2 hours ago, Baldockowl said:

Unless he is willing to sell at a massive loss OR is forced to it is pointless wishful thinking.

We will have Chancer for a while so we must reduce costs in line with income assuming Chance will NOT put any more money into the club. IE we must run the club on a shoestring. This includes covering the £2M cost of rental for the stadium.

Hence auditors issue with latest accounts.

Promised them he'd fully fund Owls.

No way they can sign off as going concern now.

Tribunal panel said rent was £3 million a year, for 30 years, so £90 million leaving club . Ratio wise, worse than Glazers.

Hammers pay £2.5 million annual rent.