Clear message to sell up and go

34 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's clear everyone wants Chansiri to NOT run the club 

Couldnt be clearer after those vote results

If they’d included the option on the vote for him to “carry on as he is” then the result is 100% for change.

Probably have 1% of 2 hats saying carry on but the headline would be 99% of fans aren’t happy. To say the least. Ffs

4 hours ago, vulva said:

2 points. Less than half of respondents want him to sell. That’s not a clear message, its not even a majority, so let’s not twist the story as usual. 

Secondly, you need a buyer. I don’t see many knocking the door down. 

1st point is fair enough,but lets not trot out the 'no one will want us' routine,we know there has been interest,Chairman has said so,and Alonso recently represented a consortia bid...

Do people on here never sell their car because no one is throwing offers at them before theyve even advertised. 

Am I absolutely mental or is that attitude completely bizarre. 

Its always the same from the 'be careful what you wise for brigade'. People that are happy with the clubs situation I presume. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The survey states that if we were to hire a director of football, a CEO and get some outside investment then 53% would be happy to see him stay.

Happy? not the adjective i would use,and ime dyslexic..

Guest wilyfox

I’d much rather Chansiri just ran the club properly. Even if he found a buyer - which would be very difficult - knowing our luck we’d get someone even worse.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Probably all the ones that have lost their jobs as a result of it 

How many would have lost their lives if we hadn't gone our own way,and been able to order our own vaccine? which we wouldn't have been allowed to,had we remoaned deaths including the Govt incompetence would have been around the quarter of a million...in my view  EU Superstate and closer integration,common currency benefiting only Germany & France...common EU Army(no thanks) OPEN borders?..no thanks and Bogus Asylum seeker 'quota's...(read Economic migrants)each year...NO thanks..

EU fracturing as we speak.......Despite recent EU face pulling Belarus wil be in the line for handouts soon..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I’d much rather Chansiri just ran the club properly. Even if he found a buyer - which would be very difficult - knowing our luck we’d get someone even worse.

After 6 years of evidence I think we can eliminate Chansiri running the club properly as a viable option. Chansiri remaining the owner and providing what financial support is needed for a proper management team to operate the business might work but not him “running” it.

39 minutes ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

I want him to run the club - just in a different way to now.  With strategy and assistance from the right calibre people both from a Commercial and Football stand point.   

But that’s not possible. So either we continue in the same vain (which god knows where it will take us) or we switch it up 

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

How many would have lost their lives if we hadn't gone our own way,and been able to order our own vaccine? which we wouldn't have been allowed to,had we remoaned deaths including the Govt incompetence would have been around the quarter of a million...in my view  EU Superstate and closer integration,common currency benefiting only Germany & France...common EU Army(no thanks) OPEN borders?..no thanks and Bogus Asylum seeker 'quota's...(read Economic migrants)each year...NO thanks..

EU fracturing as we speak.......Despite recent EU face pulling Belarus wil be in the line for handouts soon..

So it’s not just Garry Monk that you post Double b0llocks about...

• Like 1

Not really clear though is it and rather narrow in scope.considering the options and sample. 

It's like a survey asking whether you would rather a) be kicked in the balls, b) be  punched in the balls, c) have your balls set on fire, or d) poke your balls with a pointy stick.....with no option not to have someone interfering with your balls. 

• Haha 1

Guest whowantstoberich
15 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Do people on here never sell their car because no one is throwing offers at them before theyve even advertised. 

Am I absolutely mental or is that attitude completely bizarre. 

Its always the same from the 'be careful what you wise for brigade'. People that are happy with the clubs situation I presume. 

Yes because multi million pound businesses are bought on the autotrader.

Completely different process 

17 minutes ago, parajack said:

1st point is fair enough,but lets not trot out the 'no one will want us' routine,we know there has been interest,Chairman has said so,and Alonso recently represented a consortia bid...

Alonso didn't have hundred quid to his name

He's embarrassed himself and the muppets who backed him on here and on twatter  

2 minutes ago, whowantstoberich said:

Yes because multi million pound businesses are bought on the autotrader.

Completely different process 

Other football clubs are being purchased. Ipswich very recently. Saying there are no buyers is incorrect. If the club isn't formally listed for sale and the owner is as deluded as he comes across then there will be no interest but if he listens to the fans and lists the club for sale then there will be interest no doubt. Those denying this fact are just doing a Stalingrad and bedding themselves in for the long bleak winter. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Keep waiting. How long do we wait? Another embargo? Another relegation? What does it take? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Good luck with that one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1