Clear message to sell up and go

Neil doing his best Donald Trump impression. 

"its very clear that we won the election" 

"but Don, we lost the popular vote and the electoral college votes" 

"like I said, it's pretty clear that the vast majority of Americans agree I have won." 

I want him to sell up for what it's worth. 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

It's clear everyone wants Chansiri to NOT run the club 

Couldnt be clearer after those vote results

So, just checking your thought process here…………

last year, if the below were the results of a poll where the question was

What should Chansiri do next

a. Sack Monk immediately 47%

b. Give him an even better contract 26%

c. Hire a director of football 27%

d. Give Monk more money to spend on players 7%

would you agree @owlstalk that it would be clear that everyone wanted MONK to not run the club?

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Alonso didn't have hundred quid to his name

He's embarrassed himself and the muppets who backed him on here and on twatter  

Do the search yourself,Alonso didnt need to have a hundred quid to his name,(though he clearly has funds) he was representing an Indonesian consotia with a bid of 30 Million off the top of my head...How much would you value a L1 Club,that doesn't own its ground any more?

Alonso had previously made a bid to buy Wednesday, offering £30 million, alongside what are understood to have been Indonesian backers, but the offer was rebuffed by Owls chairman Dejphon Chansiri.   'rebuffed' not didnt happen....https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/former-sheffield-wednesday-advisor-erik-alonsos-bid-to-buy-derby-county-crashes-reports-3236283

Guest Grandad
20 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

from 628 people...

Do you think the Exit Polls at the last election that predicted Boris's landslide victory before a vote had been counted - asked all 50million people eligible to vote?

7 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

So, just checking your thought process here…………

last year, if the below were the results of a poll where the question was

What should Chansiri do next

a. Sack Monk immediately 47%

b. Give him an even better contract 26%

c. Hire a director of football 27%

d. Give Monk more money to spend on players 7%

would you agree @owlstalk that it would be clear that everyone wanted MONK to not run the club?

Ps meant to say not manage the team. 

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Do you think the Exit Polls at the last election that predicted Boris's landslide victory before a vote had been counted - asked all 50million people eligible to vote?

People don't understand what a sample means. 

• Like 3

Who seriously thinks DC would be able to spot a suitable buyer?  We are probably in the mucky stuff either way.  To me, it’s looks like we only have the forlorn hope he’s capable of learning from his mistakes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Who seriously thinks DC would be able to spot a suitable buyer?  We are probably in the mucky stuff either way.  To me, it’s looks like we only have the forlorn hope he’s capable of learning from his mistakes.

Spot on

1 hour ago, kobayashi said:

So it’s not just Garry Monk that you post Double b0llocks about...

Well you could have disagreed,and said why...your clearly not capable of that, so you post insult,not one word of what i put is opinion,apart from the estimate of probable dead,and the likihood of Belarus applying to join the EU

Now keyboard warrior go back and hide behind your keyboard....and tap out some more B**ocks  of your own.......

So only 628 people (do we know for certain that they’re Wednesday fans and not fans of other clubs) want DC to sell up.

Where’s the votes for the vast majority of fans?

Could it be that they didn’t vote because their option (carry on as you are) wasn’t there? Yes it could.

DC will read this poll as a clear message to carry on and that only a very vocal, but minuscule minority, want him to sell up.

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

it’s a very clear message to sell up and go

clearest message yet 

do you have a buyer? look how difficult derby are finding it selling there club, upto date ground and 1st rate training facilities and a championship club.  best we can hope for is he gives the footballing side to someone else not called paxio . its difficult to judge everything in normality , he has had no football income for over 14months , im telling you now if this was 2 years ago we would be bust , as the wage bill was at least another 10 million a season higher .