Clear message to sell up and go

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

There are customers waiting for Chansiri to come good and see the error of his ways. These people have incredible levels of patience and resolve. I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with these people but I reckon they'd be decent cellmates for a long prison sentence. 

I'm not afraid to say that the people who still support the chairman have been brain washed. They definitely have. They support Chansiri FC and not Sheffield Wednesday. I fear when the penny drops for them it will be too late and we won't have a club anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Just so we know we can trust your opinion can you give us an example sample size traditionally used to gauge opinions?

A rough number will be enough please 

For a national opinion poll, the sample size is usually about 1000.

13 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I'm not afraid to say that the people who still support the chairman have been brain washed.

How can you "brainwash" someone without intense psychological therapy ? How has DC done that... he's 4,000 miles away and hasn't communicated with anyone at a meaningful level apart from a couple of rants as soundbites 🤣 🤣  

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

How can you "brainwash" someone without intense psychological therapy ? How has DC done that... he's 4,000 miles away and hasn't communicated with anyone at a meaningful level apart from a couple of rants as soundbites 🤣 🤣  

He’s had his sycophants do it for him

Owlstalk Shop