Clear message to sell up and go

Just now, Grandad said:

No, definitely not.

I'm looking forward to attending every away game next season.

perhaps I'll see you th... oh wait.

Possible. I’ve done 80 grounds. Next season will be a good chance to get a few more in. 

Nice try. Epic fail. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

No, definitely not.

I'm looking forward to attending every away game next season.

perhaps I'll see you th... oh wait.

Thanks for your support, much appreciated. Any more advice on which stand we should all sit in at the stadium you wont attend? 

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Thanks for your support, much appreciated. Any more advice on which stand we should all sit in at the stadium you wont attend? 

Yes.

Sit in a stand that generates the most revenue for the club, while reducing costs, and getting as close to the pitch as you can to urge the team on.  I thought I'd already made this clear. For all but the terminally dense (or boring)

Thats if you really care about the club.

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Yes.

Sit in a stand that generates the most revenue for the club, while reducing costs, and getting as close to the pitch as you can to urge the team on.  I thought I'd already made this clear. For all but the terminally dense (or boring)

Thats if you really care about the club.

Care enough to stay away?

The Grandstand is probably percentage wise at greater capacity than any other stand. People choose it because of the view and the facilities. Close it and some may well choose not to move elsewhere or to put any money in at home games and like you will just not bother.  

Edited by Guest

Guest Grandad
Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Care enough to stay away?

The Grandstand is probably percentage wise at greater capacity than any other stand. People choose it because of the view and the facilities. Close it and some may well choose not to move elsewhere or to put any money in at home games and like you will just not bother.  

image.png

"probably"

The argument that loads of really great prospective buyers will rock up the moment DC stops asking for £275m to sell the club shop is weak at best to be honest 

Anyone with any sense wouldn’t take a football club on for free at the moment,  unless your Erik Alonso ... the man Owlstalk usual suspects were absolutely sure was the saviour,  with all his £££ 👀

9 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

The argument that loads of really great prospective buyers will rock up the moment DC stops asking for £275m to sell the club shop is weak at best to be honest 

Anyone with any sense wouldn’t take a football club on for free at the moment,  unless your Erik Alonso ... the man Owlstalk usual suspects were absolutely sure was the saviour,  with all his £££ 👀

Waiting for Sanjeev Gupta to launch a bid to buy out Chansiri and the Owls Talk masses get behind it.

Guest Grandad
13 minutes ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

Rather see us go to Non League than PAY TO watch Wednesday AT HOME under Chansiris ownership again I believe?? 

Correct

Guest Grandad
15 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I'll get on the blower to Ipswich right away and tell them its all off

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's clear everyone wants Chansiri to NOT run the club 

Couldnt be clearer after those vote results

I want him to run the club - just in a different way to now.  With strategy and assistance from the right calibre people both from a Commercial and Football stand point.   

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

We already know what importance Chansiri gives to surveys.

I fear that there’s more chance of me bumping into a Martian working in Morrison’s when doing the big shop this week than Chansiri paying any attention to this.

Just come back from Morrison's at Hillsborough. Crikey !

alian.jpg.de1394c466af85949da7ee9748f65f50.jpg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, vulva said:

2 points. Less than half of respondents want him to sell. That’s not a clear message, its not even a majority, so let’s not twist the story as usual. 

Secondly, you need a buyer. I don’t see many knocking the door down. 

Also, 1,337 people voted, taking into account that the majority of our social media following have already let their opinions be known I’m surprised it isn’t higher, the reality is sinking in that the only way we get out of this is together..

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, vulva said:

2 points. Less than half of respondents want him to sell. That’s not a clear message, its not even a majority, so let’s not twist the story as usual. 

Secondly, you need a buyer. I don’t see many knocking the door down. 

If the club isn't formally up for sale then it won't invite investors. 

Get it on the market then see. 

The problem won't be interest. It'll be Chansiri valuing the club at £300M or whatever mental numbers he makes up.