Clear message to sell up and go

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

For what?

you want chansiri gone so do i but only when there is a realistic buyer and someone who has a clue . look how many car crash new owners there have been recently . i just dont see a buyer coming even for a pound . the club needs so much investment it will end up costing someone 100million . if that alonso chancer came who knows how badly that might have ended up. 

6 minutes ago, morganowl said:

you want chansiri gone so do i but only when there is a realistic buyer and someone who has a clue . look how many car crash new owners there have been recently . i just dont see a buyer coming even for a pound . the club needs so much investment it will end up costing someone 100million . if that alonso chancer came who knows how badly that might have ended up. 

Ah I see

I guess now is probably the best time to just give you a little nudge and just tip you off that I’m not responsible for finding a new owner 

I’m just a fan mate - not a football club owner identifier 

lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, parajack said:

Do the search yourself,Alonso didnt need to have a hundred quid to his name,(though he clearly has funds) he was representing an Indonesian consotia with a bid of 30 Million off the top of my head...How much would you value a L1 Club,that doesn't own its ground any more?

Alonso had previously made a bid to buy Wednesday, offering £30 million, alongside what are understood to have been Indonesian backers, but the offer was rebuffed by Owls chairman Dejphon Chansiri.   'rebuffed' not didnt happen....https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/former-sheffield-wednesday-advisor-erik-alonsos-bid-to-buy-derby-county-crashes-reports-3236283

Sportsmail reported last week that Alonso attempted to secure a £20million loan with US lenders, guaranteed against the club's stadium Pride Park and other club assets. He denies this.

It has been reported he might be backed by Indonesian businessman Raja Sapta Oktohari, although no evidence has been produced and Alonso himself has said: 'It's just me.'

Oktohari has also denied he is involved in Alonso's Derby bid, saying last month: 'The news is not true. I do know Erik Alonso. I knew him from boxing, not football. I don't know what his motive is.'

The EFL's owners and director test checks on Alonso's suitability have ground to a half after he failed to provide the money required.

As Sportsmail revealed over the weekend, Alonso was asked by the EFL to deposit £35million in a British bank account a fortnight ago to prove he has funds to finance a takeover - but no cash has been forthcoming and Alonso has broken off contact.

Alonso has no money and doesn't have backing from anyone who does 

He showed off on twatter ,stealing other people's videos of multimillion pound houses and deleted his account when he was caught out 

The blokes a showman and a fool 

And people on here couldn't get enough of him 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Sportsmail reported last week that Alonso attempted to secure a £20million loan with US lenders, guaranteed against the club's stadium Pride Park and other club assets. He denies this.

It has been reported he might be backed by Indonesian businessman Raja Sapta Oktohari, although no evidence has been produced and Alonso himself has said: 'It's just me.'

Oktohari has also denied he is involved in Alonso's Derby bid, saying last month: 'The news is not true. I do know Erik Alonso. I knew him from boxing, not football. I don't know what his motive is.'

The EFL's owners and director test checks on Alonso's suitability have ground to a half after he failed to provide the money required.

As Sportsmail revealed over the weekend, Alonso was asked by the EFL to deposit £35million in a British bank account a fortnight ago to prove he has funds to finance a takeover - but no cash has been forthcoming and Alonso has broken off contact.

He showed off on twatter ,stealing other people's videos of multimillion pound houses and deleted his account when he was caught out 

Love it when people post ‘people on here’ to try and somehow claim credibility 🤣🤣🤣

Owlstalk Shop

51 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Your being naive,(respectfully)look how long the Newcastle deal has dragged on,Ashley canny enough to have the million quid already paid forfeited...plenty of 'fixers' in this game its like poker,there cards dont come out till the end....

Perfectly credible to deny knowledge of any deal,if Clubs get a whiff theres interest,they start racking up the sale price,and if other potential buyers are sucked in,a bidding war can ensue...perfectly believable...

YES these things unravel,more often than not sometimes,...but Alonso will reappear i guarantee it...in some form....

Edited by parajack

8 hours ago, bladeshater said:

If nobody is going to pay the asking price what's the next step

Let DC continues he to lose £20m a season due to his own stubbornness and see how long before he lowers his price.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Love it when people post ‘people on here’ to try and somehow claim credibility 🤣🤣🤣

You was his biggest fan 

Don't embarass yourself further

• Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

Probly a reflection on chansiris tenure that ‘people on here’ wer happy to go with a chancer with no money...if dc didn’t have any money we wudnt be in the mire we are now

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Ah I see

I guess now is probably the best time to just give you a little nudge and just tip you off that I’m not responsible for finding a new owner 

I’m just a fan mate - not a football club owner identifier 

lol

And that is a great point so often we hear who will buy us,?where will they come from?....we are fans/supporters we have an opinion.and express it...its not our role to appoint a new owner...

people come forward to join the  very exclusive Football Chairmans Club,for the same reason they buy 1 million pound cars,and multi million pound propertys.

They can and want the prestige....they know its going to cost many millions but are  prepared to pay it....

Yes the odd one like MM make a beeline for struggling Clubs and turn them around at a profit(eventually) but for most,its the cost of doing business,& they are prepared to pay it...

There are other potential owners out there

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Very bizarre thread 

I almost hate to say thus but 

1.  We have just finished 24th out of 24 teams in the second division 

2.  We were I think the only one of 92 clubs to have points deducted for financial issues

3.  We haven’t paid our players on time consistently in 17 months

4.  For most of the last 36 months we have been unable to sign footballers due to the league preventing us due to how badly we are running the club

I can’t see how it could be worse. 

bottom

embargo

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Very bizarre thread 

2.  We were I think the only one of 92 clubs to have points deducted for financial issues

4.  For most of the last 36 months we have been unable to sign footballers due to the league preventing us due to how badly we are running the club

bottom

embargo

Be careful what you wish for tho :pulis:...you also forgot about having to rent our own ground...and people still teckon we dodged a bullet with the land of fire geezer...Like you..im struggling to think how much worse another owner could have been....#strangestfanbaseinthefootballeague

13 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Very bizarre thread 

bottom

embargo

Yes, but apart from that, it is going really well. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

EFE57CDB-9558-4251-8B1A-83C38CB1F1E1.png

I reckon hardly anyone would have clicked on it - but shouldn't Dom have included a fifth option along the lines of "Keep faith with his methods" or similar like "Full steam ahead and bake Cakeball Mk 2"?

I mean if you have a survey and all four answers are negative then it kind of negates the credibility of the survey.

It would be like if YouGov went around and asked 1000 voters if Boris Johnson should:

a) Resign

b) Shoot himself in the head

c) Shoot himself in the foot

d) Leave all the decisions to Carrie and concentrate on writing

And then announced off the back of it that Johnson has a 0% approval rating.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mcmigo said:

Very bizarre thread 

bottom

embargo

It could be a lot worse. 

No one in their right mind could suggest that we aren’t in a mess. No one could argue it could get worse before it gets better.

However  what some of us are pointing out is that we don’t have a viable alternative, other than charlatans like Alonso, who I guess DC could find many of the type. 

Hence the votes for change from within, in the straw poll. This is the bit the consistently whipped up militant few (again, it’s a theme on this forum) on here simply fail to understand. 

• Like 5