Clear message to sell up and go

11 hours ago, Hornsby said:

Hence auditors issue with latest accounts.

Promised them he'd fully fund Owls.

No way they can sign off as going concern now.

Tribunal panel said rent was £3 million a year, for 30 years, so £90 million leaving club . Ratio wise, worse than Glazers.

Hammers pay £2.5 million annual rent. 

Difference being WHU pay that money to someone else ( GLC?) and chansiri is paying it to himself. Unless it goes ******** up. 

Guest Therealrealist
4 hours ago, Plonk said:

Er. He’s in prison and hasn’t got any money. 

So we wudnt have had a pts deduction then cus he wudnt have overspent and bungled the stadium sale...like i said..how could he be worse??

12 hours ago, Gerinako said:

i like how in Brexit almost 50% is a significantly large amount of people yet for this poll it’s just a minority

Because one is politics and the rule on the brexit vote was if you get 51 per cent you win. This is a poll to gauge people’s views. Did you think that if 51 percent voted against chansiri he would be expelled back to Thailand. 
majority means more than half. It’s not a difficult concept really

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah funny that innit 🤣🤣

So the 47 percent who voted remain was obviously a clear indication that the British public wanted to stay in the EU? OK

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Some proper inconsistency here from the ones with pro-chansiri agendas 🤣🤣

To be honest Niel I would say it was the opposite. The chansiri haters twisting the facts to suit their agenda. Really can’t see how 600 out of the fan base represents anything other than a small minority. For what it’s worth I think the bulk of the fan base would be happy to see him go IF there is a suitable replacement. Me amongst them. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Plonk said:

To be honest Niel I would say it was the opposite. The chansiri haters twisting the facts to suit their agenda. Really can’t see how 600 out of the fan base represents anything other than a small minority. For what it’s worth I think the bulk of the fan base would be happy to see him go IF there is a suitable replacement. Me amongst them. 

Dont see how DC haters have to twist anything, the facts speak for themselves.

No twisting required

• Like 1

On 25/05/2021 at 12:45, RedDragonOwl said:

How can anyone want him to stay seriously? 

We are currently more soulless than if we were owned by RedBull.

How can anyone want him just to go--SERIOUSLY.!!!?

Guest Hornsby
10 hours ago, Plonk said:

Difference being WHU pay that money to someone else ( GLC?) and chansiri is paying it to himself. Unless it goes ******** up. 

So why not refund fans?

Who will then cos a goodwill buy another season ticket, replica shirt, D Taxi and Elev 8.

For the purposes of this poll, it doesn't matter that there isn't a buyer waiting or that Chansiri's ridiculous valuation means he's clearly not selling anyway. It's not relevant. In this context, wanting him to sell up simply means believing that the mess is too deep, the job too big, and the situation too irredeemable and irreparable for Chansiri to do. 

To that end, I find it staggering there are less than 50% of respondents who don't want him out, and think appointing a CEO is some sort of magic bullet.

I don't know how naive or ignorant to the clubs current problems you'd have to be to think a single CEO is what's needed. An extremely competent, overperforming CEO who actually sticks around to see out the job (instead of leaving weeks after working for DC like everyone else has done) might stabilise things to some extent, but he's still reporting to DC who ultimately still controls everything.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

To that end, I find it staggering there are less than 50% of respondents who don't want him out, and think appointing a CEO is some sort of magic bullet.

Im not shocked at it at all

They will be the same fans who believe the fans communication group that has been started up (after Chansiri scrapped it) is fantastic and proves he is listening etc etc 

Owlstalk Shop

4 hours ago, Plonk said:

Really can’t see how 600 out of the fan base represents anything other than a small minority. 

Just so we know we can trust your opinion can you give us an example sample size traditionally used to gauge opinions?

A rough number will be enough please 

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

For the purposes of this poll, it doesn't matter that there isn't a buyer waiting or that Chansiri's ridiculous valuation means he's clearly not selling anyway. It's not relevant. In this context, wanting him to sell up simply means believing that the mess is too deep, the job too big, and the situation too irredeemable and irreparable for Chansiri to do. 

I don't know how naive or ignorant to the clubs current problems you'd have to be to think a single CEO is what's needed. An extremely competent, overperforming CEO who actually sticks around to see out the job (instead of leaving weeks after working for DC like everyone else has done) might stabilise things to some extent, but he's still reporting to DC who ultimately still controls everything.

There are customers waiting for Chansiri to come good and see the error of his ways. These people have incredible levels of patience and resolve. I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with these people but I reckon they'd be decent cellmates for a long prison sentence. 

• Love 1