Clear message to sell up and go

Surprised by that survey for sure. Thought it would at least have been more than half! So as has been said above far from a clear message. As always with surveys the questions asked do skew the results. If it was a binary survey such as ‘should DC sell Sheffield Wednesday’ then maybe a clearer answer would be given. 

All in all not really helpful at all to those of us who think he should leave. Less than half of the people who responded to that survey seem to agree. 

20 minutes ago, Woodyowl450 said:

Interesting, I'm actually genuinely surprised it was this close, would have thought the sell up would be at 80/90 percent. 

It’s such a clear message to sell up and go though isn’t it 

very clear 

it’s clear people want him to sell up and go 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

It’s such a clear message to sell up and go though isn’t it 

very clear 

it’s clear people want him to sell up and go 

Nearly as clear as the instruction from the electorate to remain in the EU.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

I don't want him to sell. I want him to bring in experienced advice. Hire staff to do their jobs, and spend his time on the clubs profile instead.

He is a family man, and clearly a really important part of his life. Bring that family side to the club. Support the area, the schools, the social side of the club. He would actually do well there.

Get the football side run properly, and he would find it so much nicer to bring his family to the games, like it was at the start. 

Sadly this won't happen, so he will need to sell or become completely cut off from the fans 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Guest whowantstoberich

If that’s a clear message I’d hate to see a distorted one.

I think it’s a clear message to get a dof and ceo

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

it’s a very clear message to sell up and go

clearest message yet 

How is it? 47% say sell up and go, 47% say hiring someone else (CEO or DOF) is the answer?

I voted sell and that’s what I want to happen but cant see how this survey shows that a majority of respondents agree. Otherwise the % saying sell would be more than it is. Indeed, to be a majority it would need to be more than half. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1