We've just been relegated due to our chairman

Literally cannot be reading any defence of him tonight of all nights

lol

don't worry, I'll hold the fort  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dot said:

take that up with them

You seem to be the one who takes umbrage with them. 

Cause you know, it is the supporters trust who are to blame for all this. 

Them and their pesky statement. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

You seem to be the one who takes umbrage with them. 

Cause you know, it is the supporters trust who are to blame for all this. 

Them and their pesky statement. 

bizarre

• Haha 3

Too little too late. If only you could sack your owner. Bottom not just relegated  bottom. Pathetic and Moore staying unfortunately means we won't get promotion next season.... he's shown he hasn't got what it takes to be successful he falls short. Nothing to do with his illness that's nothing to do with it. Without that he is unfortunately not good enough... Mr positive just ignores reality..... gutted because I really thought he would get us playing good stuff but we were gutless and sloppy at the back tactically nieve..... only hope now is he learns or gets someone in to help him.

2 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

Too little too late. If only you could sack your owner. Bottom not just relegated  bottom. Pathetic and Moore staying unfortunately means we won't get promotion next season.... he's shown he hasn't got what it takes to be successful he falls short. Nothing to do with his illness that's nothing to do with it. Without that he is unfortunately not good enough... Mr positive just ignores reality..... gutted because I really thought he would get us playing good stuff but we were gutless and sloppy at the back tactically nieve..... only hope now is he learns or gets someone in to help him.

Give over with the Moore bashing. 3 different managers yet it was the same bunch of players that consistently let us down.

Let him get his own team in the summer and judge him on that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, timrud said:

Well written statement

There are plans for both scenarios

Moore to be kept on

Admitting there are issues to be corrected and we need to use this as a turning point.

Whilst people still

remain here like paxo cube crippling our club 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheLastSleepingGiant said:

Incredible.

Breaks my heart the number of posters lapping this up.

Is it even a good statement? Not sure it is!

Doesn’t address:

- Lack of any communication for months

- Refunds for 2 seasons worth of football

- Accountability for 5 different coaches in the dugout

- Complete lack of funding for Jan window

- Any acknowledgement that a 6 point deduction has ultimately cost us

An absolutely unfit and improper person let alone football chairman.

#CHANSIRIOUT 

Absolutely spot on ! But of course he’s sorry and will try again . It’s the most PATRONISING statement you could ever imagine. 

Are season tickets for sale soon ?

4 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Give over with the Moore bashing. 3 different managers yet it was the same bunch of players that consistently let us down.

Let him get his own team in the summer and judge him on that.

Okay have you seen the way he managed the team since he came in gutless. He tried to play football which I am all for but the passion under him has been the worst of the lot and that takes some doing! Just wasting more money and time. The way we pathetically wimpered our way down to the bottom of the table and out he should resign

Just now, ashley8 said:

Okay have you seen the way he managed the team since he came in gutless. He tried to play football which I am all for but the passion under him has been the worst of the lot and that takes some doing! Just wasting more money and time. The way we pathetically wimpered our way down to the bottom of the table and out he should resign

Again, that's the players and not him.

Get a grip ffs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kobayashi said:

Claims he takes responsibility but then takes none...if he really had a sense of responsibility then he would resign as Chairman as he has clearly failed in every facet of the position.

Unfortunately he can’t resign as owner quite so easily. It doesn’t look as though he wants to sell for whatever someone would pay him 

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh do just fooook off with your tiresome sheeeeeeeite

Good to see the site owner encouraging balanced debate and a range of opinions. 

I presume a few people on here have had a few shandies.

Would be good to see some mutual respect. 

WAWAW ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, HootHoot said:

Again, that's the players and not him.

Get a grip ffs

They have been crap all season yes but we have played game after game like farts in a trance. You need to get a grip it's putting up with crap that's got us here over decades. You settle for it if you want but I want a manager who will put some fight in them. Wycombe are crap and Rotherham but THEY gave their all. Moore has completely got it wrong with the approach. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lodge Moor Owl said:

Probably best he could do, sort of admits he’s fooked up. I’m not owed money by the club so not as invested as some, but can we/should we get behind the chairman and unite ahead of next season? Calls for him to resign are fruitless and up there with calls to ‘sack the board’ we often hear from disgruntled fans, he’s a nobhead, but he’s our nobhead and I think we are stuck with him. #UTO #WAWAW

And that’s what’s making us all so angry isn’t it ? There’s nothing we can do . We are completely beholden to the clueless to**er that owns the club . And there’s nothing we can do about it . 

But the least we can do is not to read his statement and see anything even slightly positive in it

4 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

We have shown a lack of fight in some games but really I think we were just shît more than we were gutless. We have shît players where it counts. We scored three today. And conceded three. The squad is so weak we could either defend (and not score) or score and not defend well- and concede. It’s been the same right through. All of the managers we’ve had have had the same problem. A shît squad of players. Eg Borner is physically brave. But he’s inept. Moore might be rubbish. But there’s no way we can judge that from what he’s had to work with. If he stays and recruits and we are still garbage then fair enough. But firing him now would be a much bigger risk. 

• Like 2

I have zero faith that he will turn this around, there is only one direction we are heading in and that's down.

For the love of God sell and fuckoff, you are not wanted here, you have been the worse thing to happen to this club.

I can honestly say I have never felt so disconnected from the club in my life and while ever this muppet is running the show things will not get better.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Good to see the site owner encouraging balanced debate and a range of opinions. 

I presume a few people on here have had a few shandies.

Would be good to see some mutual respect. 

WAWAW ? 

What you mean like Chansiri has shown towards his own fanbase? 

• Like 4