BREAKING - CHANSIRI STATEMENT

Guest Hornsby
7 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

This is rovers pricing for the 18/19 season(most recent I can find) at the keepmoat that you’re so keen to play at

image.jpeg.dc4764537afa84b90fd47152f5acf7bd.jpeg

Doubt any team will be charging £15 after a year with no income

Mk Dons much cheaper, in a far wealthier area.

Also with a stadium quarter full.

Plus Donny not run by 12 year old.

£15 max.

Guest Hornsby
11 hours ago, bladeshater said:

That won't happen and you know it

Even cheaper at MK Dons.

In a very wealthy area.

Also, with a 40,0000 stadium quarter full.

6 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Time will tell. Such pessimistic views are not really backed up with any proof. Up until last 2 seasons we been reasonable. 1 season could be seen as a hiccup. 2 seasons consolidation. 3rd season proof of the system is not working. DC has his proof. Only idiots make the same mistake over and over. DC must now realise and has the best proof possible that he does need a ceo, dof and a different approach to chairing the club in to the right direction. I fed up of reading all the looney tunes posted on him. He is inexperienced, has been niave, thought he could manage without important roles being filled. We haven't got a queue of millionaire suitors lining up to take the club off his hands. Until we have he the best we got. So let's see if this season has made any impression on his stubbornness and see what happens for the next season to put things right. 

Antagonising him is not the way to get what we want from him. 

Noshing him off for the last 6 years has got our stadium sold, a 12 point deduction and the club has been relegated

• Like 6

Owlstalk Shop

21 hours ago, SiJ said:

I just don't think he will change.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence, would see this as a wake up call.

It has been one disastrous decision after another.

What if we get hit with another transfer embargo? He got us into several when we were receiving several million quid in the Championship. That's all gone now.

I agree. I don't think he will either. 

How long do we give him to address the issues and start the rebuild? For me, I expect the below changes in the next couple of weeks or it's typical BS.

• Structure - the way we conduct our business (contract negations, transfers, etc.) is an absolute shambles. Players going via Paixao tells you everything. Employ a CEO immediately. 
  • Strategy - EVERY business needs a strategy. Develop this strategy now so a CEO and everybody else at the club understands the what, why, who, how, etc.  There's no reason why certain elements of the strategy cannot be shared with fans, e.g. merchandise, corporate, tickets, club vision, etc

Implementing the above is the only way Chansiri can get me on side but I just know we are going to sleep walk into July with the same processes, structure and approach we've always had. That's what hurts me most over relegation. Now is the perfect time to change things and Chansiri is that stubborn he wont take advantage of it. I feel like much much worse is yet to come for this club.  

1 minute ago, Bassetts Allsorts said:

How long do we give him to address the issues and start the rebuild? For me, I expect the below changes in the next couple of weeks or it's typical BS.

• Structure - the way we conduct our business (contract negations, transfers, etc.) is an absolute shambles. Players going via Paixao tells you everything. Employ a CEO immediately. 
  • Strategy - EVERY business needs a strategy. Develop this strategy now so a CEO and everybody else at the club understands the what, why, who, how, etc.  There's no reason why certain elements of the strategy cannot be shared with fans, e.g. merchandise, corporate, tickets, club vision, etc

Implementing the above is the only way Chansiri can get me on side but I just know we are going to sleep walk into July with the same processes, structure and approach we've always had. That's what hurts me most over relegation. Now is the perfect time to change things and Chansiri is that stubborn he wont take advantage of it. I feel like much much worse is yet to come for this club.  

Agree with most of that. We DO need a CEO and DOF. I just dont want DC anywhere near the club irrespective, nobody takes this long to learn unless blinded by arrogance and or stupidity.

Yet some of our fans still support the guy. Jesus wept. 

• Like 5

Wow there are still fans backing our deluded owner that in his short time as ownership has managed to get us a points deduction, sell our stadium, owes millions in repayments and now has seen us finish rock bottom and relegated.

There has been some good people, good servants leave this club directly because of this bloke, this guy still owes fans money, some people have lost jobs and need it and he doesn't care, didn't even mention it in his pre recorded statement by someone else!

Yet there are still fans looking up to him, what is wrong with you??

• Like 5

On 09/05/2021 at 09:23, Rodger said:

Simply because he now has to. 

His investment will be completely worthless if he doesn't. 

It hasn't worked but there's plenty of work ahead. 

We're not the first club to drop into the 3rd tier and if he wants us out of it, he needs to take his head out of his arse, show some humility, and steer the ship in a completely different direction. 

I believe he will. 

You really need to wake up bud.

• Like 1

I’m glad he’s sort of fronted up, accepted responsibility and highlighted how he plans to move forward.

But words are just words. All about actions now. 

The Athletic article over the weekend was absolutely damning on how he runs things. Was very sad to read. 

Guest Hornsby
5 hours ago, Geedee said:

Just over 30k according to Wikipedia,  although with a guess similar to pride Park expansion capability is built into the design

Point is ,poor pricing power due to overcapacity.

We need to be at £15 max for both revenue and atmosphere.

20 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’m glad he’s sort of fronted up, accepted responsibility and highlighted how he plans to move forward.

But words are just words. All about actions now. 

The Athletic article over the weekend was absolutely damning on how he runs things. Was very sad to read. 

I don't believe they are even his words... probably someone asked him at the club what he thought about a statement and he said...you do it. ?
The English isn't bad enough for him to have penned that, it's not even in his style.

he's proved the last few months he doesn't give a *uck

Edited by quinnssweetshop

I`ll say one thing........................he (or whoever wrote it) has mastered the art of writing a hell of a lot but saying next to FA.

Things are SO MUCH clearer now re players wages, refunds, embargo`s, pricing next year, accounts etc etc.