Failure to pay wages in April

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, kirksandallowl said:

Who can put us in admin? (Currently only DC himself)

How would this benefit him over liquidation?

And the vulture lender soon,  who secured £7 ,million debt  against stadium and Chansiris Owls shares no doubt.

5 hours ago, Gob_Bluth said:

But it was though, it first happened in December 2019, pre covid and pre this climate.

Covid is just a convenient excuse

There have been plenty of warning signs that the cashflow problems started well before the global pandemic.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

And the vulture lender soon,  who secured £7 ,million debt  against stadium and Chansiris Owls shares no doubt.

Nothing to do with SWFC Ltd, we can’t secure a debt against an asset we don’t own. 

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

Nothing to do with SWFC Ltd, we can’t secure a debt against an asset we don’t own. 

Do Santander etc own you home cos am guessing your mortgage lender has secured their debt against it?

But not point. Vulture lender will also have secured debt against Chansiris shares in SWFC Ltd.

No repay, Admin and Keepmoat it is.

2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Do Santander etc own you home cos am guessing your mortgage lender has secured their debt against it?

But not point. Vulture lender will also have secured debt against Chansiris shares in SWFC Ltd.

No repay, Admin and Keepmoat it is.

Evidence?

Also DC doesn’t own any shares in SWFC Ltd. 

Guest Hornsby
Just now, kirksandallowl said:

Evidence?

Also DC doesn’t own any shares in SWFC Ltd. 

HM land registry and this vulture crashed Watford years ago so common sense.

Dont matter. It ll be a floating charge against all his UK assets, including  shares in entity whatever  club is now called.

Though id prefer New York Stadium. Nearer.

Just now, Hornsby said:

HM land registry and this vulture crashed Watford years ago so common sense.

Dont matter. It ll be a floating charge against all his UK assets, including  shares in entity whatever  club is now called.

Though id prefer New York Stadium. Nearer.

The club isn’t owned by a uk entity

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

The club isn’t owned by a uk entity

Then it ll be float across globe too, including Hong Kong and Thailand.

And TUG may be beneficial owner as Milan M announced they had bought club.

Matters not. This money lender will take us out. Just like Watford.

Assuming dc is out of coin , there is now no reason not to sell our sponsorship to proper third parties, get a kit deal agreed with a proper sports manufacturer, get the stadium boards sold etc. I assume this will all be forthcoming ASAP as no point ‘ selling ‘ these things to someone who can’t pay for them.

• Like 1

Clichés can be thrown backwards and forwards all you like about who is to blame, whether it's deserved and what the impact should be, but someone at the club is clearly pissed off enough to be leaking it to the media each time it happens. And to be honest, I can't blame them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

I reckon if I was one of our players and not getting paid, I’d sack the last match off.

For the millionth time..they are gettin paid

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, fatzooma said:

Are you sure

Yes...they just not getting it all on time

1 hour ago, kirksandallowl said:

Its got everything to do with Swfc if chancer defaults on the loan repayment - we get kicked out of Hillsbro. 

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No problems then

Let's just get relegated and keep paying them late

I have lived and worked in Spain for 20 years, mainly self-employed, and I’ve never EVER get paid on time and sometimes not at all.

I spend time fighting for the money that is owed to me and mostly get it eventually but I’ll tell you something........IT HAS NEVER EVER, EVER AFFECTED MY PERFORMANCE AT WORK.

Stop trying to find excuses for this bunch of overpaid, and they always get paid, bunch of wasters!

Edited by sonofbert2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I have lived and worked in Spain for 20 years, mainly self-employed, and I’ve never EVER get paid on time and sometimes not at all.

I spend time fighting for the money that is owed to me and mostly get it eventually but I’ll tell you something........IT HAS NEVER EVER, EVER AFFECTED MY PERFORMANCE AT WORK.

Stop trying to find excuses for this bunch of overpaid, and they always get paid, bunch of wasters!

Yes, somebody at last speaking up for actual working people, not overpaid footballers. The self employed are a classic example of workers who are often messed about big time with late payment, or no payment at all. They still go to the next task and do a professional job in the main. Some salaried people don’t know they’re born and I speak as someone who has worked in the military, the police and also self employed.

When the Reach's and Rhodes etc check their balance sheet at the end of the financial year, you can bet they’ll have been paid all they’re due. I hesitate to use the word 'earned'. 

• Like 1