Who would have scored that penalty?

Just now, wilyfox said:

Call me old fashioned, I like strikers taking penalties. 

Which is why Bannan is taking them, our only striker was on the bench. And his penalty record is a bit... questionable for us :ph34r:

• Like 1

Guest Andy W
23 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

Atty would have.

What I would give to have had him for this season. We are utter toilet. We deserve relegation. Useless.

23 minutes ago, heppers said:

Me.

My mum.

My Nan.

Most pro foorballers from 12 yards, keeper can't move (!) should score

Me are beyond terrible...where's the fight we were promised?

Would have only delayed the inevitable,till the next games  **** up,  woulda/coulda/shoulda......theres ZERO  chance this team will win their remaining matches....

Whats worse some will be here next year as STILL under contract,and perfectly capable of affecting/ 'infecting' ?the new players coming in,...

Cant think much more can happen to this Club/team.....

The overall alleged behavior of the Chairman and the Players I feel has gone beyond just failure,but is actually effecting the fan/supporter base itself.

people just switching off to the Club,and sometimes Football in general....NO i know not everyone  but i have seen multiple posts on here alone,of people with  decades of loyal support,now totally disillusioned and unwilling to spend their money at SWFC

Since we were relegated from the top flight,look at the other Yorkshire (area)Clubs who have managed to at least get there...

SUFC (twice)

Hull (Humberside|)

Huddersfield

Leeds

Bradford

Barnsley

And now our neighbors Barnsley look as though they may get in the play offs,whilst we languish at the second bottom of the Championship.....

Its an overall record of disappointment's and failure.....Ime sick of it....and sick of the excuses...

So No i wont be contributing to the wages of whatever millionaires are left next season, and i will look with interest  for the Club to come out,and do the right thing for supporters still not refunded tickets,(give them a season free 22/23?) and significantly lower all matchday prices

This City,SWFC  supporters, deserve so much better......

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, parajack said:

Would have only delayed the inevitable,till the next games  **** up,  woulda/coulda/shoulda......theres ZERO  chance this team will win their remaining matches....

Whats worse some will be here next year as STILL under contract,and perfectly capable of affecting/ 'infecting' ?the new players coming in,...

Cant think much more can happen to this Club/team.....

The overall alleged behavior of the Chairman and the Players I feel has gone beyond just failure,but is actually effecting the fan/supporter base itself.

people just switching off to the Club,and sometimes Football in general....NO i know not everyone  but i have seen multiple posts on here alone,of people with  decades of loyal support,now totally disillusioned and unwilling to spend their money at SWFC

Since we were relegated from the top flight,look at the other Yorkshire (area)Clubs who have managed to at least get there...

SUFC (twice)

Hull (Humberside|)

Huddersfield

Leeds

Bradford

Barnsley

And now our neighbors Barnsley look as though they may get in the play offs,whilst we languish at the second bottom of the Championship.....

Its an overall record of disappointment's and failure.....Ime sick of it....and sick of the excuses...

So No i wont be contributing to the wages of whatever millionaires are left next season, and i will look with interest  for the Club to come out,and do the right thing for supporters still not refunded tickets,(give them a season free 22/23?) and significantly lower all matchday prices

This City,SWFC  supporters, deserve so much better......

Spot on..

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
55 minutes ago, Minton said:

Which is why Bannan is taking them, our only striker was on the bench. And his penalty record is a bit... questionable for us :ph34r:

Windass, Paterson. Should both step up before Bannan.