Ravel Morrison

When it comes to Ravel Morrison, the lad’s natural talent with a ball has never been in doubt.

But the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson, Sam Allardyce & Chris Wilder have all had him in their squads.  And all of those highly-competent managers, have ultimately decided that Morrison isn’t someone they can put their trust in.

Am I confident that Darren Moore is the guy to get a tune out of Morrison?  Absolutely not.

Ravel Morrison is a bad egg IMO.

3 hours ago, bladeshater said:

We can't sink much lower can we

Your messiah DC has taken us from a well-ran Championship club to a badly-ran League One club.

Do you reflect now that the lengths you went to defend Chansiri (not SWFC, just the owner and his decisions) on here was inappropriate?  Yes or no?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, parajack said:

For what its worth whilst at Man Utd Ferguson thought him a prospect...maybe if DM can rekindle that...

Absolutely no harm what so ever in having a look for a week 

31 minutes ago, parajack said:

For what its worth whilst at Man Utd Ferguson thought him a prospect...maybe if DM can rekindle that...

Exactly the same was said by fans of the last *checks notes* eleven clubs he's been at since leaving Man Utd.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

Was just having a look at his career as I thought he was older. 

In 10 years he's not established himself at any club for a decent period. 

By my count less than a 100 appearances in 10 years 6 clubs and 5 loan spells and we've people complained about Nando, Hutch and Westwood. 

When he applies himself he's undoubtedly a talented lad, but there's definitely something wrong upstairs. 

Screenshot_20210318-132909.png

A lot of zeros in the goals scored, he should fit in well here 😀😀

• Haha 1

Had more clubs than Tiger Woods, with a series of experienced, proven motivators of men as his manager. And yet, here he remains, sloshing from club to club, only managing a handful of games at each.

Rumours are that he starts well, is very enthusiastic and good in training, but then becomes bored and disinterested, before becoming very unreliable. Definitely an issue with his character and work ethic.

5 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Young dynamic squad .Got paxo all over this signing 

My thoughts exactly.

I was hoping (fizz knows why) that under Darren Moore in league one we would be able to build

a young talented squad and come out of the league into a new era of players, thinking that 

the previous era of old overpaid wasters with cr@p attitude would be behind us.

Then I've seen a tweet we are linked with Ravel Morrison.

Dire direction Chansiri.

34 minutes ago, parajack said:

Absolutely no harm what so ever in having a look for a week 

2 minutes ago, Bluewings said:

My thoughts exactly.

I was hoping (fizz knows why) that under Darren Moore in league one we would be able to build

a young talented squad and come out of the league into a new era of players, thinking that 

the previous era of old overpaid wasters with cr@p attitude would be behind us.

Then I've seen a tweet we are linked with Ravel Morrison.

Dire direction Chansiri.

Its sad 

• Like 1

Do people actually just scroll through threads ignoring whats been put and explained previously and jump to a conclusion in their head and then automatically blame Chansiri 

Honestly it baffles me how some posters minds work 

1 hour ago, shezzas left peg said:

Was just having a look at his career as I thought he was older. 

In 10 years he's not established himself at any club for a decent period. 

By my count less than a 100 appearances in 10 years 6 clubs and 5 loan spells and we've people complained about Nando, Hutch and Westwood. 

When he applies himself he's undoubtedly a talented lad, but there's definitely something wrong upstairs. 

Screenshot_20210318-132909.png

Stand out to me here is that he's already run the full race here hasn't he in terms of what you expect someone like his career to look like.

Man U youth system, followed by a string of unsuccessful Championship loans, a couple of moves abroad, back to the UK to just flitter between football league clubs..

All that, and people think coming to Sheffield Wednesday of all clubs will be the catalyst for him to settle down and make it work. We're the next "3 (0)" on that list and there will be another 7 or 8 after us before he retires in his 40's for someone in the Isthmian league.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

Do people actually just scroll through threads ignoring whats been put and explained previously and jump to a conclusion in their head and then automatically blame Chansiri 

Honestly it baffles me how some posters minds work 

Which bit have I missed like?

So basically, Darren Moore hasn't spoken to Chansiri about transfers.

Chansiri's been like, sign who you want Darren mate, sign away.

Ravel Morrison is a waaaaank signing. And an awful direction for Wednesday to go down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluewings said:

Which bit have I missed like?

So basically, Darren Moore hasn't spoken to Chansiri about transfers.

Chansiri's been like, sign who you want Darren mate, sign away.

Ravel Morrison is a waaaaank signing. And an awful direction for Wednesday to go down.

he's not signed he's training with the team thats all 

Why would Chansiri tell a random player to train as previously said if chansiri or paxo give a player he's signed like urby not just training