Erik Alonso in talks with Derby

Guest Therealrealist

Love how DC is suddenly the best thing since canned beer just cus Alonso seems a bit dodgy...strange times🤔

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Love how DC is suddenly the best thing since canned beer just cus Alonso seems a bit dodgy...strange times🤔

lesser of two evils. At least he’s playing with his own money. Alonso never was.

Twitter:

It's not true, we will go ahead with the takeover! #DCFC is a big club.” “I don’t know why there is talk, we will continue the takeover & go ahead.” Prospective Derby owner, Erik Alonso, has told talkSPORT he will still takeover Derby even if they are relegated.

Guest hirstysfags
4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Personally I still don't see how we're better off with Chansiri

lol

It's not better, it's less worse. It's all in the wording.

Guest Therealrealist
2 hours ago, wilyfox said:

lesser of two evils. At least he’s playing with his own money. Alonso never was.

Lesser of two evils? You reckon if alonso takes over at derby he would make a bigger mess of it than DC has here? That would take some doin 🤔

If this fella manages to takeover Derby, it will not end well for them. 

He's as dodgy as they come, a proper Geoff Sheard type. 

Unfortunately, you sometimes get what appears to be a very legitimate takeover, and it turns out the bloke is a f*cking idiot (Chansiri). 

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
13 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Lesser of two evils? You reckon if alonso takes over at derby he would make a bigger mess of it than DC has here? That would take some doin 🤔

I think he would, yes. I don’t see how Alonso could give Derby any security if it’s not his money. If his backer pulls out anytime, then what? Sounds like cracks are already beginning to appear. Football has too many parasites already without another like Alonso. He’s trying to weasel his way into the game. First here, now Derby.