Next season's ticket prices and pay on the gate prices

Guest LondonOwl313
30 minutes ago, vulva said:

DC has already banked 15,000 worth of high end Championship priced season tickets. No way can he now offer mega cheap deals to everyone else. 

I doubt there are any people out there who didn’t have one currently who look at it and think ‘right now I want a season ticket’. Everyone who wants one has one, and many who have one don’t want it anymore 

23 minutes ago, RedDragonOwl said:

I doubt we will sell more than 6,000 season tickets for next season. I don't think people will be willing to risk paying money for a season ticket, when there could well be another national lockdown.

Absolutely bang on there. A forth Lockdown could well be on the cards if COVID 19 cases rise again in a few months.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I've a feeling they will be delayed and (rightly) won't be announced until we know what league we are going to be in

What do you think?

ps - please don't start on Chansiri in this thread - do that in the Chansiri bashing threads - stick to the topic in this one please

Think it'll be delayed mainly due to the fact we're cr*p and the fact refunds haven't been issued for last, or this season.  Will be interesting to see the prices :Chansiri:

The existing season tickets carried over to next season are worthless to the club, they have already had the money for those. 

So they need to sell new tickets, both season tickets and POTD to generate revenue, but they ain't going to sell tickets in league one at existing prices, it ain't happening, not a chance. So there has to be a price reduction to reflect the league we will be playing in next season. 

If chansiri sticks to his current rip off prices, he won't sell anything. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Therealrealist said:

He can still offer cheap potd prices..sts on kop work out at 17 quid a game..why cudnt he do 20 quid potd? He wont..but he could..im sick of st holders kickin off wanting everybody else to pay thru nose💶

I don't give a flyer what he charges mate...If they undercut my season ticket this year, ive no problem, as long as it gets a crowd in...

Its Chansiri that calls the tune..not f.ookin' season ticket holders

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I don't give a flyer what he charges mate...If they undercut my season ticket this year, ive no problem, as long as it gets a crowd in...

Its Chansiri that calls the tune..not f.ookin' season ticket holders

Problem with that approach, if you add in the delays in refund this year, people won’t bother buying one in the future, and that’s crucial income. 

All supporters are equal, except in the eyes of the FD. Like it or not, season ticket holders are your most valuable fan. 

• Like 2

I’ve already paid £555 for my season ticket.

I feel ripped off enough already by the club that if they do reduce pay on the gate ticket prices, I’ll be asking for a refund.

I get the argument that it’s better to have a busier stadium but fans who commit to the club early on should not be penalised for doing so.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Problem with that approach, if you add in the delays in refund this year, people won’t bother buying one in the future, and that’s crucial income. 

All supporters are equal, except in the eyes of the FD. Like it or not, season ticket holders are your most valuable fan. 

Theres a myriad of ways to placate Season ticket holders without breaking the bank..Season ticket covers league and F.A cup for a season, or longer, whatever fulfills the difference, free drink or pie , A programme with your season ticket etc etc etc...Its not bloody rocket science

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, royalowlisback said:

The prices will be the same as this season's would have been.

Thats what i think too,with some nonsense  marketing around 'Championship' return or such like.....thats why i feel its so important to send the right message.

For me 15 quid is about right for L1,20 at a push...no more,anything above that is,....Well you know what it is....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Who’s asking them to pay through the nose. I’m suggesting fairness. 

I’ve prepaid £650 for a ticket. Do you just want to rock up in the nice weather and pay £18 when you fancy it, and when it’s not on the box. 

NO rock up and pay 15 quid....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Thats what i think too,with some nonsense  marketing around 'Championship' return or such like.....thats why i feel its so important to send the right message.

For me 15 quid is about right for L1,20 at a push...no more,anything above that is,....Well you know what it is....

I think you will be disappointed pal