Next season's ticket prices and pay on the gate prices

I've a feeling they will be delayed and (rightly) won't be announced until we know what league we are going to be in

What do you think?

ps - please don't start on Chansiri in this thread - do that in the Chansiri bashing threads - stick to the topic in this one please

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

I doubt we’ve sold north of 12,000 for this season. I know many who didn’t renew. I won’t renew if it’s £550 on the North for League 1, so yeah, they’ll delay.

In league 1 I’d renew if it was circa 400-450. If it’s any higher, I’m comfortable leaving it. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
6 minutes ago, vulva said:

DC has already banked 15,000 worth of high end Championship priced season tickets. No way can he now offer mega cheap deals to everyone else. 

He can still offer cheap potd prices..sts on kop work out at 17 quid a game..why cudnt he do 20 quid potd? He wont..but he could..im sick of st holders kickin off wanting everybody else to pay thru nose💶

1 minute ago, vulva said:

DC has already banked 15,000 worth of high end Championship priced season tickets. No way can he now offer mega cheap deals to everyone else. 

It would be reasonable to expect some sort of refund personally I would be happy with about 4 adults tickets free per season ticket

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

He can still offer cheap potd prices..sts on kop work out at 17 quid a game..why cudnt he do 20 quid potd? He wont..but he could..im sick of st holders kickin off wanting everybody else to pay thru nose💶

Who’s asking them to pay through the nose. I’m suggesting fairness. 

I’ve prepaid £650 for a ticket. Do you just want to rock up in the nice weather and pay £18 when you fancy it, and when it’s not on the box. 

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Good point to be fair

Daveyboy's season ticket gets him into a match for £18.40 per game

So £20 POTG seems fair

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, vulva said:

He can if he offers heavily discounted tickets for 2022/23 to existing season ticket holders.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
10 minutes ago, vulva said:

Who’s asking them to pay through the nose. I’m suggesting fairness. 

I’ve prepaid £650 for a ticket. Do you just want to rock up in the nice weather and pay £18 when you fancy it, and when it’s not on the box. 

Who said owt bout 18 quid? Im pointing out he could do kop for 20 quid without upsetting the holier than thou st holders

Still in Championship, having just scraped through. Prices frozen on season tickets. Potg same.

EFL suspends FFP, but we'll have no money to spend, and most of squad leaving. 

Cheapo loans and free transfers making up the numbers for the next relegation battle.

We do the double over the pigs, so book early.

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Who said owt bout 18 quid? Im pointing out he could do kop for 20 quid without upsetting the holier than thou st holders

Is this the holier than thou season ticket holders that have been waiting for refunds from this season, for the last 12 months?

The ones who’s money has probably kept the club afloat?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1