Next season's ticket prices and pay on the gate prices

5 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Good Idea no need to sell any season tickets at all

He ain't going to sell any season tickets in league one next season at the current prices. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Daveyboy has already said his season ticket means he pays £18.40 per game

So leave the season tickets at that
Charge everyone else £20 per game - sit anywhere

Errr cravats must still be worn in the South Stand,and Blazers....must keep up standards

• Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Daveyboy has already said his season ticket means he pays £18.40 per game

So leave the season tickets at that
Charge everyone else £20 per game - sit anywhere

No incentive to buy one if you miss one or two games through something it would be better financially to turn up for the games you fancy 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

No incentive to buy one if you miss one or two games through something it would be better financially to turn up for the games you fancy 

Like I said....I get one, cos I sit with the same group that I have done for years...Its a laugh...POTG, you can't do that...So its worth it for me, for that single reason....I think you might find a fair few Season ticket holders have the same outlook...It was different when it was a terrace, now its seating, its changed...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Everyone who is buying a season ticket next season has already bought one / paid for it
My figures work - they add up - they're perfection for everyone

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, bladeshater said:

In your head maybe

Season tickets have already been bought and paid for 

There isn't a huge prospective swathe of fans looking to buy a season ticket now

Therefore the season tickets are done, sold and sorted

So all you need to do is sort out the pay on the gate fans - £20 sit anywhere - sorted

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Season tickets have already been bought and paid for 

There isn't a huge prospective swathe of fans looking to buy a season ticket now

Therefore the season tickets are done, sold and sorted

So all you need to do is sort out the pay on the gate fans - £20 sit anywhere - sorted

obviously..except   ?????

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I mean £20 regardless of which stand or part of the stand you sit

Not that you can rock up and nick a season ticket holders seat

lol

The West.....League 1...who's bringing any?

Sunderland?....Donny?

Give 'em the Lower...Get the top  West like the North and the Kop...Thats 3 sides of the ground WEDNESDAY...£20 a pop...

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 2

Surely when you pay in advance for your ST you’re hedging your position. Your accepting the price in the knowledge that it won’t go up if we’re successful. At the same time you have to know the reverse is true. We go down, you’ve overpaid, potentially. 

New ticket prices have to reflect the league we are in and the quality of football on offer. Therefore in order to sell any you’d have to guess they would need to reduce in price considerably. 

You have no right to a refund if you already bought, that’s wanting your cake and eat it territory.

As to what DC will actually do, we’ll that’s anyone's guess because he’s quite capable of raising prices.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Surely when you pay in advance for your ST you’re hedging your position. Your accepting the price in the knowledge that it won’t go up if we’re successful. At the same time you have to know the reverse is true. We go down, you’ve overpaid, potentially. 

New ticket prices have to reflect the league we are in and the quality of football on offer. Therefore in order to sell any you’d have to guess they would need to reduce in price considerably. 

You have no right to a refund if you already bought, that’s wanting your cake and eat it territory.

As to what DC will actually do, we’ll that’s anyone's guess because he’s quite capable of raising prices.....

The problem is anyone who bought a 20/21season ticket was bought to view championship football at a fair price LGE 1 football is worth the same value

• Like 1

5 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

League one - 20 Quid, no more for any stand. Any higher is taking the p155. 

It'll definitely be more than £20 , I think it'll be between £25 -£30 

• Like 1