Next season's ticket prices and pay on the gate prices

Guest Therealrealist
7 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Just wonder how many ST's are still held by fans. What with all the different schemes and layers I'm not sure how many we have. 

Anybody know how much I would have paid with POTG for the Kop in the last full season?

Not sure but the cheapest potd prices last season wer 33..36..39

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

It probably didn't cover that much 2 years ago when he made that statement but since the we have had a national pandemic with no revenue coming in

If he says the fans money covers nothing then that will have been totally unaffected by any pandemic - think about it

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Therealrealist said:

Who said owt bout 18 quid? Im pointing out he could do kop for 20 quid without upsetting the holier than thou st holders

What you mean the loyal fans who pay out year on year of the hard earned money? And suffer watching shyte! And not pick and choose there games????

Not sure why your having a pop at our hardcore support? Yes POTG should be cheaper but has to be balance for us season  ticket holders in terms of pricing.

Think

Kop £21 Potg is about fair tbh.

Edited by JOHNHARKES
  • Like 1

Guest Bulgaria
23 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Theres a myriad of ways to placate Season ticket holders without breaking the bank..Season ticket covers league and F.A cup for a season, or longer, whatever fulfills the difference, free drink or pie , A programme with your season ticket etc etc etc...Its not bloody rocket science

I like your idea,

however if a free pie or bovril is on offer, could as be as bold as to suggest a packet of Rennie's and a first aid burn relief kit be added to ones deal?

27 minutes ago, parajack said:

Thats what i think too,with some nonsense  marketing around 'Championship' return or such like.....thats why i feel its so important to send the right message.

For me 15 quid is about right for L1,20 at a push...no more,anything above that is,....Well you know what it is....

£15, seems a little low but that may be me, any body any idea what average pog is in league 1? 

Lets have more ideas to narrow the gap then...instead of f.ookin' random drive bys at Season ticket holders...as though its some sort of Stigma that you ante up before a ball is kicked.

I get one cos I KNOW that i'm going to go, can afford the outlay .

Now I realise there are some that can't...I realise there are also many that could, but work won't allow , to make it profitable to them.

So its middle ground we are seeking isn't it?..Ive seen f.ook all of that in this thread up to now

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Lets have more ideas to narrow the gap then...instead of f.ookin' random drive bys at Season ticket holders...as though its some sort of Stigma that you ante up before a ball is kicked.

I get one cos I KNOW that i'm going to go, can afford the outlay .

Now I realise there are some that can't...I realise there are also many that could, but work won't allow , to make it profitable to them.

So its middle ground we are seeking isn't it?..Ive seen f.ook all of that in this thread up to now

Don't get blinded by the odd hater - focus on the many not the few

£20 a ticket POTG please - anywhere in the ground

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

The opposite really no merchandise no hospitality no sponsorship 

That's not the fans money

Hospitality and sponsorship are corporate

Merchandise is included in the 'your money covers nothing' statement

So yeah - as I said really, If he says the fans money covers nothing then that will have been totally unaffected by any pandemic 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop