Abject Surrender

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm beyond looking at the players or the managers or coaches anymore

I honestly think what we're seeing is players performing like a shop assistant would in Debenhams right now - still going through the motions but just seeing their time out until they can get their recruitment agency to find them a new job

For once you are spot on!

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I honestly think what we're seeing is players performing like a shop assistant would in Debenhams right now - still going through the motions but just seeing their time out until they can get their recruitment agency to find them a new job

Nailed it. 

How deep this hole goes is anyones guess. 

Seething with this regime tbh.

Not quite sure what to do with it. Because yes, end of the day it's a game... But it's not quite is it. 

Runs slightly deeper for most of us.

For some, it's a life's work, right? 

This is a joke. And I cannot wait to see the end of DC at Sheffield Wednesday. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Spot on but it still frigging hurts like hell Neil. It hurts 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Staff know when the company they're working for is in a desperate state and it impacts their performance levels - and only seriously fantastic management from the very top down can stop things getting really bad and stop staff from looking to leave

Absolutely

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Staff know when the company they're working for is in a desperate state and it impacts their performance levels - and only seriously fantastic management from the very top down can stop things getting really bad and stop staff from looking to leave

Spot on

2 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Spot on but it still frigging hurts like hell Neil. It hurts 

It does mate - fans are helpless right now and can only look on and see it unfold which makes it worse

If someone told me that we could have a fantastically positive revolution next season, strip the wages off the wage bill, start a new era (without or with the current chairman) and crack on then I'd be feeling a lot better than right now

If that happens and we see a bounce back and a new fresh Sheffield Wednesday then it would be at least a small consolation

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

The only positive thing about this club it’s it’s amazing fans

There is not a single other positive thing about the whole club

Results, performances, players, owners, ageing tired stadium, embarrassing club shop, poor academy, training facilities, ticket prices,  going down without a fight ... I could go on

The whole club stinks and needs resetting

• Like 6

Just now, @owlstalk said:

It does mate - fans are helpless right now and can only look on and see it unfold which makes it worse

If someone told me that we could have a fantastically positive revolution next season, strip the wages off the wage bill, start a new era (without or with the current chairman) and crack on then I'd be feeling a lot better than right now

If that happens and we see a bounce back and a new fresh Sheffield Wednesday then it would be at least a small consolation

I'm normally one of the most glass half full blokes and always try and see the positives but I am just bereft, empty. I can't see what the future is bar a league 1 return next season.

• Like 1

While there's still time, there's still a chance.

I'm not giving up until it's over.

Keep the faith.  This could be the greatest escape since Houdini crawled out of a shark's mouth.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, soldierboyblue said:

I'm normally one of the most glass half full blokes and always try and see the positives but I am just bereft, empty. I can't see what the future is bar a league 1 return next season.

It looks like League One is a dead cert now

It's how we change the football club and revolutionise what we're doing on and off the pitch that's gonna make the future a better one

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Can we please have another Meeting with Chansiri  .Would love to hear his take on the club .I hope the season ticket sales  shocks him in to selling .

Can we not.

He will just rant and talk absolute crap again for far too long.

Only thing to do is protest.

• Love 1