BREAKING : Chansiri rejects offer to buy club

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

5X ? So you think we are worth 150 mill? lol

Didn’t he says he’d had offers of over 150 mil after the playoff final? If so, with inflation and all the marketing initiatives he’s introduced to secure future revenues for the club, he’s probably going to want double the playoff offer....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

A football club with crumbling facilities, losing money hand over fist and rapidly on its way to being two divisions away from being able to make any money, with no assets to speak of (not even a stadium any more) is worth approximately fuckall.

If Chansiri thinks he will ever get a tenth of his daddy's money back, he's even stupider than we thought.

Having said that, a whole different group of Far Eastern chancers associated with a dodgy agent are not exactly who I would choose to entrust the club to.

Agree with you but might be in his interest to keep hold of the club until a better offer comes along, selling the club for what he has been offered, won't make inroads in to his investment.  Keeping the club afloat for a couple of seasons he may get lucky with a couple of signings and see the club progress so he can sell at a higher a price.   

Think he will mothball the club as much as he can until he gets a better offer.

• Like 2

Alonso is a fantasist and the "offer" is more about causing mischief.

DC can't bring himself to sell because that would crystalise his losses. At the moment he can kid himself that the money hasn't technically gone.....He's a gambler and therefore he thinks he can and will "win" it back......

Obviously, other external factors (Unpaid Creditors) could force DC's hand if cash really is running out, he may settle for less before kissing it all goodbye. Someone alluded to us owing HMRC over the weekend but didn't back it up with any insight. That scenario would expedite the matter considerably........

Edited by Morepork
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri “If people don’t want me here I don’t mind I will sell the club. Make me an offer and I will go”

*alonso makes offer*

*Chansiri doesn’t sell club*

Yea just sell to any old chancer, thats how we got into this mess in the first place.....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The owner isn’t paying the wages correctly anymore, and I’m listening to people say he’s holding out for 150 ....

Come on now 

Edited by Guest

16 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

A football club with crumbling facilities, losing money hand over fist and rapidly on its way to being two divisions away from being able to make any money, with no assets to speak of (not even a stadium any more) is worth approximately fuckall.

If Chansiri thinks he will ever get a tenth of his daddy's money back, he's even stupider than we thought.

Having said that, a whole different group of Far Eastern chancers associated with an agent are not exactly who I would choose to entrust the club to.

Keep those "Fires of Azerbaijan" burning is all I can say on this one....  one debacle after the other with this club...

1 minute ago, Whitecap Owl said:

Keep those "Fires of Azerbaijan" burning is all I can say on this one....  one debacle after the other with this club...

We could have had "Azerbaijan - Land of Fire" but we got "Thailand - Scorched Earth"

Only we could dodge one bullet and hit another......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Saw this post the other day about a rumour that Erik had teamed up with Matt Southal (the bloke who ran charlton into the ground) to buy Derby, thought nothing of it till today.

Maybe they've turned their attention to wednesday and if thats true the grass is definitely not greener.

Screenshot_20210208-231508_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210208-231811_Twitter.jpg