Does anyone else think we need a stricker ?

Is it just me or does anyone else think we need someone to score goals for the second half of the season, or shall we just plod on purrin our defence under pressure for 75% of the game. One person recognised this but is no longer here probably for telling the truth.

Very disappointed deadline day Owl.😴😴

• Thanks 1

Yes we do need a striker, like a lot of other clubs. Like every club, we also need some kind of income, which we aren't getting due to the pandemic. We are also right up against it with regards to FFP, so needing something and being able to go out and get it is the anithesis of our current financial status.

Am I alone in remembering that fine looking fraulein who ran around the pitch at the start of the last game of the season against Liverpool back in 199summat?

For once the Kop didnt have to sing the classic  “out for the lads” chorus for verily, the stricker had them out already. 

turned out it was a synchronised strick organized by a Lads mag - FHM or GQ. 

Eeee- them wert days - top tier & top tier!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Of course we bloody do.  We knew that before the season started.  Everyone knew (apart from Chansiri and Stuffing Balls seemingly) that we would struggle for goals.

Buy an elephant, get a monk to bless it and make a wish that Jordan Rhodes will defy the odds and come good.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAMMOowl said:

Is it just me or does anyone else think we need someone to score goals for the second half of the season, or shall we just plod on purrin our defence under pressure for 75% of the game. One person recognised this but is no longer here probably for telling the truth.

Very disappointed deadline day Owl.😴😴

Stricker?