FA Cup round 4 v Everton!

Just now, punkskaphil said:

Every draw is, according to our fans, a terrible draw. It’s terrible if we get a big club, a lower-Prem club, another Championship club, a lower EFL division club or a non-league club. The only way our fans would be happy would be if we were drawn to play Sheffield Wednesday.

Ye, exactly. We aren’t going to win the cup as we are a poor side. So I don’t know what the problem is with drawing a big Premier side in the FA cup? I’m looking forward to it to see how we get on. Would’ve been better if fans were allowed in, mind you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Everton away then Spurs at home. Any other year that would have been a few quid for the club.

Without fans Everton is winable, Rotherham took them to Extra time at the week end.

I don't get auto correct on google😕😕

12 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Every draw is, according to our fans, a terrible draw. It’s terrible if we get a big club, a lower-Prem club, another Championship club, a lower EFL division club or a non-league club. The only way our fans would be happy would be if we were drawn to play Sheffield Wednesday.

Eurgh awful draw that, standard championship team that could probably beat us or cause injuries. 

16 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Watching one of us is bad enough thanks.

34 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Thing is it would have been a great tie in normal circumstances

- traditional ground 

- traditional club 

- big away allocation 

- easy to get to 

the no fans part kills it 

This! 

I would be absolutely delighted with this draw if we were allowed into grounds. 

20 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

We'd find a way to get knocked out

37 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

When I was a kid we seemed to get Everton every year and never got past them.

In mid 80s We had a bit of a cup marathon with them similar to Arsenal one in 1978. 

Three 1-1 draws and then lost 5-0 at home in 4th game, we was 5-0 down at half time, large numbers of Everton fans were delayed in traffic and some didn't get in till half time. 

• Haha 1