The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Hopefully the Brown & FDB subs are a kick up the arse from Moore to get the Sims & Johnson deals done.

Nothing on the bench to change the game today. If this was the 1st September I’m sure we’d have had the resources on the bench to go after Huddersfield. 

46 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Hopefully the Brown & FDB subs are a kick up the arse from Moore to get the Sims & Johnson deals done.

Nothing on the bench to change the game today. If this was the 1st September I’m sure we’d have had the resources on the bench to go after Huddersfield. 

Not sure it's Moore who needs a kick up the arse. He's done all he can. Now it's up to others.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Wouldn’t have minded him back here tbh

Would have been wise for extra left sided CB and left back cover.

I imagine Oxford can offer him more guaranteed minutes though. I’m pretty happy with Hutchinson and Iorfa. Just worried about keeping them fit.

Wish him luck. He was a good lad was Jordan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Would have been wise for extra left sided CB and left back cover.

I imagine Oxford can offer him more guaranteed minutes though. I’m pretty happy with Hutchinson and Iorfa. Just worried about keeping them fit.

Wish him luck. He was a good lad was Jordan.

I liked him when he was here too, don’t recall him doing anything particularly wrong and was a bit disappointed when he left permanently rather than on loan. Suppose he’s at an age now where he needs minutes though and, like you say, he wouldn’t be first choice here

Moore has said today: “Close to me means when they get signed on a piece of paper. Because they are not signed, we are a million miles away. 

“We are working extremely hard to try and get bodies in for the Charlton game. I am hopeful there might be but we will wait and see.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Moore has said today: “Close to me means when they get signed on a piece of paper. Because they are not signed, we are a million miles away. 

“We are working extremely hard to try and get bodies in for the Charlton game. I am hopeful there might be but we will wait and see.”

Striker please, someone that can put the ball in the net and Sims would be nice before the Charlton game. Although I’m guessing Sims hasn’t been training so will need a few weeks to get match fit. 

Just now, EcclesallOwl said:

Expecting a busy week

Sims, Johnson & Byers hopefully wrapped up by the time we play Charlton

Can see our proper number 9 signing later in the window

Ye, I agree with this. Looks like we are after 5. I think the Johnson link is sensible as he can play left wing and left back as well. Sims is a good player - very quick and donny fans loved him.