The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

You rate them both then?

I rate Johnson yes I think he’s a very good player,  in league one there won’t be many better than him 

Sims and Johnson will create in league one, Alongside Bannan and Wing it could get very exciting if we can now go and sign a proper number 9 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

I rate Johnson yes I think he’s a very good player,  in league one there won’t be many better than him 

Sims and Johnson will create in league one, Alongside Bannan and Wing it could get very exciting if we can now go and sign a proper number 9 

Yeah we need a decent forward to complete the jigsaw, that could be the most important signing of the last two or three seasons.  

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

One of them is 30 and the other is 24 so more room for sims to develop into something abit more . Johnson is just route one/the dc special, but I’m happy with either tho they’ll both be good in this league

1 minute ago, stocksyuto said:

One of them is 30 and the other is 24 so more room for sims to develop into something abit more . Johnson is just route one/the dc special, but I’m happy with either tho they’ll both be good in this league

DC special ?

16 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Was told earlier than Johnson and Sims would both sign,  I really wasn’t convinced Johnson would come here so didn’t put it out there 

But if my source is correct, Sims is also pretty much done as really wants to play for DM 

Did your source say anything regarding Byers?

Wonder if the striker will be from a European league again. Some strength and pace would be ideal. Would like to see a decent goal record. Need a striker with a good level of goals behind them. As Madine and McClean had when they got us goals to get us promoted. Madine was was from a lower league and McClean was in reserve at Rangers. But I think he had a record when out on loan. 

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

Att following him?

Wolves fans on Twitter saying he’s off out on loan , fella with 10k followers says we’re the most likely destination, 19 year old winger with bags of potential already scored and plays for Canada and made his wolves debut last year 

6 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Wolves fans on Twitter saying he’s off out on loan , fella with 10k followers says we’re the most likely destination, 19 year old winger with bags of potential already scored and plays for Canada and made his wolves debut last year 

Interesting,  seems we’re after a lot of wide players atm.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

Interesting,  seems we’re after a lot of wide players atm.  

Which is no bad thing ,Think our wingers will need to play a big part this season and Moore will want to rotate quite often. We need quality replacements.

11 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Who's the tweet from mate ?