The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Yep think we will try for 5 more. A centre-back (4), a proper striker (9) and then the three linked players. Can see Sims and Johnson signing in the next couple of days. Byers will sign when Martin joins Swansea. No ideas on CB or ST though.

Just now, Tony Pulis said:

Yep think we will try for 5 more. A centre-back (4), a proper striker (9) and then the three linked players. Can see Sims and Johnson signing in the next couple of days. Byers will sign when Martin joins Swansea. No ideas on CB or ST though.

CB will be anyone happy to wait in the wings just incase he’s needed.

Would like someone small and quick as a striker.

Think as many have said Johnson and sims would be great , both had good reviews from there last clubs . Byers I must admit I’m not as fussed as don’t see it as a priority but I’d still take him as an option , then a number 9, think some pace would be good up there. When borner goes could do with a left centre back and think as many have said ogville from Gillingham fits the bill. All in all

x2 wide Players

x1 striker

X1 cb

potentially another midfielder 

Guest Jack the Hat
On 30/07/2021 at 19:52, Ronio said:

He looks alright to me.  

Can score with either foot and he is good with his head.  

I'm going to make a prediction, he will bag a minimum of 20 goals for us this season (all competitions).  

You could be right, he does look good.

1 hour ago, TINGLE75 said:

Obvious from watching today is a striker, my god Patterson is so bad up there, especially on his own. More pace and a mobile forward is a must this week!!! Hopefully

yep agree unfortunately when Paterson has a bad game it makes him look like a Sunday league striker . On his best day he can be a nuisance , hopefully against league one opponents he will do a tad better but still today showed we need more up there , let’s see what kamberi brings too

Was told earlier than Johnson and Sims would both sign,  I really wasn’t convinced Johnson would come here so didn’t put it out there 

But if my source is correct, Sims is also pretty much done as really wants to play for DM