The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

1 hour ago, mogbad said:

Did your source say anything regarding Byers?

No,  strange one that ,  I think a few have said it should’ve been done last week 

16 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Wolves fans on Twitter saying he’s off out on loan , fella with 10k followers says we’re the most likely destination, 19 year old winger with bags of potential already scored and plays for Canada and made his wolves debut last year 

Looks like he plays up front as well as out wide according to transfermarkt.

6’2”, quick, and good with both feet apparently. Interesting shout!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

He’s a winger / striker 

FYI for all it’s talkingwolves on Twitter 

Daveazzopardi 10k followers who apparently is founder of the talking wolves group says Sheff wed most likely to take him on loan 

Maybe Lage has had an input where he goes.

• Like 5

Anyone else see Opoku’s car in the car park today? Don’t know if he was there watch Adeniran or if he has given Adeniran his car while he plays abroad. 

Having just checked I can’t see anything to say he’s officially left Fulham yet. Maybe there is still a chance…

1 minute ago, Miruic said:

Anyone else see Opoku’s car in the car park today? Don’t know if he was there watch Adeniran or if he has given Adeniran his car while he plays abroad. 

Having just checked I can’t see anything to say he’s officially left Fulham yet. Maybe there is still a chance…

Opoku signed for a Danish side on loan a couple of days ago, 

2 minutes ago, Miruic said:

he played for the Danish side he’s signed a season long loan for today against Brondby drew 2-2. 

He played in a Danish league match at 3pm so would’ve done pretty well to make it there on time if he was in Hillsborough at 1pm

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/july/Opoku-Joins-Vejle/

13 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Looks like he plays up front as well as out wide according to transfermarkt.

6’2”, quick, and good with both feet apparently. Interesting shout!

I think with the amount of wingers we are gaining a quick front man is on the cards, I like the energy Moore is creating in the attack complete change

2 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

I think with the amount of wingers we are gaining a quick front man is on the cards, I like the energy Moore is creating in the attack complete change

Yeah definitely, seems like the overhaul we’ve needed for a few years now. Might take a while for all the new faces to click, but could be very exciting if/when they do. 

Couple of articles about the kid from Wolves here. Sounds like he’s not lacking confidence and works hard to improve his game as well:

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/features/20200617-get-to-know-theo-corbeanu/

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11699/12312589/theo-corbeanu-interview-wolves-teenager-on-premier-league-debut-his-canada-goal-and-global-ambitions

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

He played in a Danish league match at 3pm so would’ve done pretty well to make it there on time if he was in Hillsborough at 1pm

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/july/Opoku-Joins-Vejle/

😆 fair enough, hadn’t seen this. To be fair Adeniran must be using his car then as I can’t imagine many people have a car with opoku as the number plate. 😆 

😆 fair enough, hadn’t seen this. To be fair Adeniran must be using his car then as I can’t imagine many people have a car with opoku as the number plate. 😆 

Was this the car you saw? If so, maybe there’s a chance it was Opoku after all

image.thumb.jpeg.4e561bc4588448dc0e08dab3f3854af6.jpeg

lol 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Wolves mate says he’s a striker who can play on wing , very quick and can finish , reckons he’s champ level already 

That was my first thoughts,  I watch a bit of the PL 2 games online when I can and saw him score a couple against palace once ,  very quick and 6ft + 

He’s definitely very very highly rated 

11 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

That was my first thoughts,  I watch a bit of the PL 2 games online when I can and saw him score a couple against palace once ,  very quick and 6ft + 

He’s definitely very very highly rated 

only 19 but certainly very highly rated , I’d be happy with that , ok maybe not a ‘household ‘ name but already a Canadian international and played for wolves.