The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Guest wilyfox

Unless Admin is a striker who can bang in 20 for us next season, it shouldn’t be in the my guru transfer megafred. 

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

Unless Admin is a striker who can bang in 20 for us next season, it shouldn’t be in the my guru transfer megafred. 

Yeh , I did just think this 

And it’s also a really boring topic that’s killing my interest in football by the day 

Any transfer rumours today ? I’d have a few quid that the interest in Josh Griffiths is legit 

Guest wilyfox
11 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Yeh , I did just think this 

And it’s also a really boring topic that’s killing my interest in football by the day 

Any transfer rumours today ? I’d have a few quid that the interest in Josh Griffiths is legit 

Nixon reckons Portsmouth & Lincoln in for Griffiths. Didn’t mention us. 

15 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Portsmouth strange decision to get rid of McGillivray, thought he was a great keeper at League One level , be interesting see where he ends up 

19 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I don’t think we are in for anyone. We’re financially screwed. We’re only linked with players by local journos who are desperately trying to write something of interest, but there is nothing happening of interest. Just the painful realisation that we’re staring into the abyss.

Edited by 109Waddle
  • Like 6

44 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Possibly be an issue with auditors not signing off accounts if can’t prove he can fund the club as a going concern,  but be people about on here who know more than me on that one 

Not being able to make payroll every month, on time is a red flag as far as auditors are concerned. 

10 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Portsmouth strange decision to get rid of McGillivray, thought he was a great keeper at League One level , be interesting see where he ends up 

They must be in financial problems as well. They let some good players leave on free transfers and are now looking at worst.

Wigan seems to be doing well. They let young Chris Merrie leave for Tranmere and brought in Naylor and Whatmough from Portsmouth and Edwards from Ipswich, they are all good League One players.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, malek said:

They must be in financial problems as well. They let some good players leave on free transfers and are now looking at worst.

Wigan seems to be doing well. They let young Chris Merrie leave for Tranmere and brought in Naylor and Whatmough from Portsmouth and Edwards from Ipswich, they are all good League One players.

Is Naylor the big lad who used to play for Burton? 

8 in 22 for Charlton Stockley had,  I think all things aside with the market we would be in (best case scenario)  Stockley would be a good signing 

17 hours ago, Royal_D said:

8 in 22 for Charlton Stockley had,  I think all things aside with the market we would be in (best case scenario)  Stockley would be a good signing 

Looks like he might have signed for Portsmouth.

Ipswich looking at Matt Crooks, would be very good in L1.

Michael Smith would be very good but probably Championship bound.

Can't see many players about that are proven that we'd want.

Gnanduillet at Hearts again?

Maybe Marcondes likes the look of a L1 project....

19 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Looks like he might have signed for Portsmouth.

Well if true, we started 12 points behind last season and we're starting well behind in acquiring players which ultimately just might be as costly as the points deduction. Have we even submitted our accounts yet? Utter shambles.

• Like 2