The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Stockley gone to Charlton 

Just doesn’t look like we’ve any intentions of getting off the ground does it,  Premier League u23 loan market and Deadline day is probably all Chansiri will consider 

15 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Just doesn’t look like we’ve any intentions of getting off the ground does it,  Premier League u23 loan market and Deadline day is probably all Chansiri will consider 

Our deadline day signings might be termed deadwood day signings if last year's recruitment is anything to go by.

12 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Our deadline day signings might be termed deadwood day signings if last year's recruitment is anything to go by.

Yes but we’ve got a good manager this summer, I think we should challenge Chansiri to put £1 into the transfer kitty every time someone says “ absolute shambles” on owlstalk.

Aguerro would be awesome in L1

• Haha 1

So much business to do, pre season starting in the next few weeks and our squad looks so poor. I know it shouldn’t be a surprise with how the club is run but wouldn’t it have been nice to have a plan in place and to actually be on the front foot for once. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Royal_D said:

we're IN for all them that can't get set on elsewhere.

15 minutes ago, malek said:

Good news is that Cheltenham signed Owen Evans from Wigan, perhaps dropping out of the race for WBA's Josh Griffitsh. If media are to be believed he is one of our top transfer targets.

Would be happy with this if it came off.

19 minutes ago, malek said:

Good news is that Cheltenham signed Owen Evans from Wigan, perhaps dropping out of the race for WBA's Josh Griffitsh. If media are to be believed he is one of our top transfer targets.

Griffiths is going to Portsmouth. 

10 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

One of my Cambridge mates just message me to say we're after Mullins... I told him not to worry lol 

Do us a favour and let him know that I think naming a stand after him is one of the most tinpot things I've ever heard... and I spent the first 15 years of my life watching Histon? :ph34r:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, 0742 said:

Sergio Ramos to leave Real Madrid, reckon he's up for some charity work in the English 3rd tier?!

Oh wait, not yung n hungreh enuff

Too physically fit for an ‘oldie’ for us t’sign him….🙄

I was watching the euros the other day and remembering the days we had players involved and were debating players we could/should sign. 

It was quite sobering to then remember we now struggle to keep hold of our u23 players, lose out on reported transfer targets to St Mirren and trying to battle other teams for a West Brom reserve player. 

Edited by striker
  • Like 4