The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

6 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

HP or Heinz??

DBOwl is back. She only ever pops up when something is going on. 
The other thing to consider is Chansiri has other business. What’s happening with those. The Thai economy is in serious trouble, is he having to prioritise where his time and money are going?

Not an excuse but maybe we are his lowest priority and the one he’s prepared to crash. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Plonk said:

The other thing to consider is Chansiri has other business. What’s happening with those. The Thai economy is in serious trouble, is he having to prioritise where his time and money are going?

Not an excuse but maybe we are his lowest priority and the one he’s prepared to crash. 

Is she? I must have missed her recent posts

3 hours ago, Plonk said:

Ermmmmm no, check my posts to see who I am and what I post on..... 🤦

9 hours ago, Jamie said:

Please don’t act like you know something 🤣. No chance of a takeover atm chansiri still wants to much.

Alright, sorry 

Seen as you know the asking price maybe you can find out what’s going on and who he’s tryna sell to ? 

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Alright, sorry 

Seen as you know the asking price maybe you can find out what’s going on and who he’s tryna sell to ? 

Hopefully the silence is due to new investment of some sort because if it is then that positive.

Whenever these things are leaked before they are final it's Always bad news.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Alright, sorry 

The asking price is £150million, and find out who he’s tryna sell us to ? He ain’t trying to sell us lol. So now I’ve said that why don’t you tell us who he’s trying to sell us too 🤣

23 minutes ago, Jamie said:

The asking price is £150million, and find out who he’s tryna sell us to ? He ain’t trying to sell us lol. So now I’ve said that why don’t you tell us who he’s trying to sell us too 🤣

Ahhh , £150m is it this is time , isn’t the owlstalk myth £350m ? And not a penny less than he’s spent while he’s been here ? 

7 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Ahhh , £150m is it this is time , isn’t the owlstalk myth £350m ? And not a penny less than he’s spent while he’s been here ? 

Exactly that mate why don’t you tell us what you know about him selling us cause  I guarantee it ain’t true. I ain’t the sort of guy to come in here and spread false news I do actually have better things to do.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Is she? I must have missed her recent posts

Only saw one post. The usual light at the end of the tunnel stuff. Still not convinced it’s not one of Niel’s alter egos.

4 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Ermmmmm no, check my posts to see who I am and what I post on..... 🤦

Sorry mate. Wasn’t meant as a slight on you. More an observation on the collective madness that is owlstalk.

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Exactly that mate why don’t you tell us what you know about him selling us cause  I guarantee it ain’t true. I ain’t the sort of guy to come in here and spread false news I do actually have better things to do.

But your the sort of guy who can come on here and guarantee it ain’t true ?? Well if that’s the case I shall say no more 

Your obviously the go to man