The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

37 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

I can say this

£150millions is not to be paid

League 1 is value of 

club ..  £20m

ground .. £2m

add .. £22m

then add legals and solicts as need to buy.  This be half of million.

add..

£22:5  mills

You then need to divide the total by 2, to factor in our playing squad. 

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

But your the sort of guy who can come on here and guarantee it ain’t true ?? Well if that’s the case I shall say no more 

Your obviously the go to man 

We shall see. 

20 hours ago, camffiti said:

West Brom possibly selling Rekeem Harper, to Ipswich for £500k 

Hard to say at present before teams have fully recruited and long before the season starts but wouldn't be at all surprised if Ipswich go up next season.

Can see it being a lot more harder than last time we were at this level. The likes of Ipswich; Charlton, Bolton, Wigan, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Rotherham, Wycombe and others should make it interesting.

Hope to be surprisingly proven wrong but it will probably be another difficult season for us, the way things look, thanks to DC and his chums. 

• Like 2

Dunfermline Athletic are set to secure the signature of Sheffield Wednesday defender Isaac Rice (Sun).

The 20-year-old is highly-rated and captained the Sheffield Wednesday development squad to a youth league triumph. But he is now out-of-contract as the Hillsborough club prepare for life in League One, following their relegation from the English Championship.

The Owls youngster is set for Dunfermline. 

Rice made his first-team debut for Sheffield Wednesday in the FA Cup against Exeter City in January. Rice hasn’t been short on offers both north and south of the border but it appears as if Scottish Championship side Dunfermline will win the race for the defender.

New East End Park manager Peter Grant is said to be a big admirer of the defender and could make him one of his first recruits as Dunfermline boss. The Sheffield Wednesday defender would be a welcome addition, captain Euan Murray leaving the club for Kilmarnock already this summer while Steven Whittaker has retired.

Edited by Bloxwich Owl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

@Royal_Dstill waiting.

So are the players for there £££, and the club for any kind of communication from the owner 

He sells, or club goes into Admin and it’s forced upon him so he is actively looking to sell, that’s what I was told and I don’t care if you don’t believe me and also won’t come back finger pointing if it turns out to be reyt 

Is what it is,  sii thi 

9 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

So are the players for there £££, and the club for any kind of communication from the owner 

He sells, or club goes into Admin and it’s forced upon him so he is actively looking to sell, that’s what I was told and I don’t care if you don’t believe me and also won’t come back finger pointing if it turns out to be reyt 

Is what it is,  sii thi 

Didn't he pay a lump sum to the players last week

20 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Is what it is,  sii thi 

Who is going to force administration though? Players as there are few other creditors

7 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Who is going to force administration though? Players as there are few other creditors

Possibly be an issue with auditors not signing off accounts if can’t prove he can fund the club as a going concern,  but be people about on here who know more than me on that one 

29 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Is what it is,  sii thi 

Hope your source is right mate, I can’t take supporting the club with Chansiri in charge much longer.  It’s a slow and painful decline 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Didn't he pay a lump sum to the players last week

No idea to be honest mate, first I’ve heard of that one but not been paying attention all weekend 

Would there be an issue with HMRC contributions with lump sums ? Hope he’s covered that base don’t want them coming calling 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Possibly be an issue with auditors not signing off accounts if can’t prove he can fund the club as a going concern,  but be people about on here who know more than me on that one 

But doesn't that make the club virtually worthless if it's not a going concern? Flat pack administration to a 'friend' I wonder?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nbupperthongowl said:

But doesn't that make the club virtually worthless if it's not a going concern? Flat pack administration to a 'friend' I wonder?

I’d guess so,  trading Insolvently at some point aren’t we if can’t pay the wages correctly