4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Cue Rhodes finding form and scoring the goals which fire QPR to safety.

:duntmatter:

It would be the most 'Wednesday' conclusion to this saga, wouldn't it?

Someone should compile a list of all of the "Most Wednesday" scenarios currently gathering like storm clouds on our horizon.

I'll file this one with the re-signing of Hutch who immediately picks up a long term injury.......

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 2

Guest Mcguigan

Well so far he’s confirmed it’s definitely a foreign manager next or Paul Cook maybe.

There’s money available but there’ll be no signing due to lack of funds.

Players will leave but it will be hard to move them so they’ll probably stay.

Chansiri has no intention of selling the club but would move aside if the offer was big enough.

Not sure what the Sun will say but I’d expect all eventualities covered.

1 minute ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Why the hell would any other Championship side want to sign him!!??

Because he’ll be cheap for a striker who stays fit, causes no trouble and has scored at a rate of a goal every 200 minutes over his last 3 seasons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Shhh don't give the game away.

He's scored more championship goals than anyone else who has ever lived.

That's despite doing very little on the goals front for 4 years.

If you can get him for the right price some managers may think they've got more chance of coaching him to score than an unproven younger player.

Something somewhere snapped in his head, the football version of the yips or something. I don't know, but if Tiger Woods can rebuild his swing or Eric Bristow can come back to be world number one after getting to the point where he couldn't persuade his hand to let go of a dart then maybe there's coaches out there that think they can find a system or trick to get Jordan Rhodes scoring again.

He genuinely seems like a great bloke and as much as we've wasted on him over the years, he only took the money we offered him so good luck to him if he moves on I guess. Just hope he waits until a point where we're not competing with QPR for survival before he finds form

Edited by Sultan_Pepper
Well I appear to have quoted the wrong post :) I meant the "why" one
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

Well so far he’s confirmed it’s definitely a foreign manager next or Paul Cook maybe.

There’s money available but there’ll be no signing due to lack of funds.

Players will leave but it will be hard to move them so they’ll probably stay.

Chansiri has no intention of selling the club but would move aside if the offer was big enough.

Not sure what the Sun will say but I’d expect all eventualities covered.

Why do people keep listening to Nixon, it’s beyond belief, throw enough poo and some is bound to stick, he throws lots.

Rhodes just lacks pace to get on the end of any moves, not sure even in a high chance making side (which QPR aren't) that'd he'd be in the box to tap them in.

Slow, gets bullied off the ball, can't head, can't shoot from long range.

QPR fans now very worried they are going down, Lyndon Dykes considered a flop already.

Guest Mcguigan
4 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Why do people keep listening to Nixon, it’s beyond belief, throw enough poo and some is bound to stick, he throws lots.

So easy though isn't it and people just lap it up. 

Sun Exclusive. 

Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest enquire about Leeds United frontman Tyler Roberts. Insiders say Roberts would favour a loan move to the Owls. 

Stick it on twitter account and get 1,000 replies.