Sam Hutchison- Player/Manager

Not against it myself, he knows the club better than anyone so if he took the job I’d have more confidence that he knows what he’s walking into. Knows how rubbish the players are etc. 
he could be the next Eddie Howe, seeing as the real Eddie Howe wouldn’t come near us with a pointy stick 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Not against it myself, he knows the club better than anyone so if he took the job I’d have more confidence that he knows what he’s walking into. Knows how rubbish the players are etc. 
he could be the next Eddie Howe, seeing as the real Eddie Howe wouldn’t come near us with a pointy stick 

Will he score the goals needed?.

1 hour ago, The Wall said:

I liked Sam as a player, but he has zero managerial qualities

What makes you say that? 

He was coaching the academy at Chelsea when he first retired. When ever I’ve heard him speak he always sounds like he knows a lot about the game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Wall said:

I liked Sam as a player, but he has zero managerial qualities

How on earth would you know that though?

I think theres more chance of Att Chansiri being appointed than Hutchinson in reality, but unless you've played with him, managed him, worked with him, or know him well personally, you absolutely cannot know whether he has managerial qualities or not. 

• Like 1

To an element DC has always followed managerial fashions

Portuguese coach. Check

Coach from the german leagues. Check

Well respected in the game coaches. Check x 2 (Bruce and Pulis regardless of their styles)

Young manager. Check

It's become a bit of a fashion with ex "legends" managing - ole, Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney

I am NOT saying Hutchinson is a legend, he isnt and will never be in my eyes. 

But it's not me making decisions here. Its DC and if he sees Hutchinson as a club legend...