BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

3 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

Di Canio would be amazing.

Towards the end of his time at Swindon he’d convinced himself the owners had paid someone to ‘get him’. He stood on his doorstep one night in his birthday suit, holding a kitchen knife, screaming ‘I’m ready for you sons of *******!’

Its either the Miller or Kilgallon episode of under the cosh they talk about Di Canio's management quite a lot. The guy is nuts, get him in we may as well go down in flames rather than a whimper.

Oh good, we've sacked our manager again. Glad to see the club reverting back to a strategy which has proven to be so successful over the past 20 years.

The manager has always been the source of all our problems. Now we can get a new one, which we should also sack as soon as possible. To ensure we resolve any future problems early.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3

We should go the route we should've gone after Monk, at the time I thought it would have been best to go for someone on the rise like Ryan Lowe or Lee Johnson. I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with Paul Cook.

I thought we should've gone for someone more attack minded. Pulis despite his experience, wasn't any different to Monk's negative ultra defensive hoofball, which doesn't suit our squad.

If we can get someone like Lowe or Cook, perhaps we could unearth some lower league bargains and change the mindset of the club long term. However, that seems unlikely with DC and expect another barmy desperate appointment or leftfield appointment instead. Looks like we're heading in one direction, fast, with the shambolic way the club is being ran. 

1 hour ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

Oh good, we've sacked our manager again. Glad to see the club reverting back to a strategy which has proven to be so successful over the past 20 years.

The manager has always been the source of all our problems. Now we can get a new one, which we should also sack as soon as possible. To ensure we resolve any future problems early.

lol

Owlstalk Shop