BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

1 hour ago, sage owl said:

Something has changed though we've just sacked an experienced football manager with a big reputation in the industry after 8 of 9 games. 

However you look at the situation it reflects badly on us. Kind of like Cellino at Leeds. 

Yeah you are right on something has changed.

Where we perhaps differ is I think it is the right decision. Time will tell no doubt.

Without all the crap going on at the club ...

And the buck stops with chansiri...

7pts from 30 is relegation nailed on..he would have been sacked at any club whatever the boardroom foook-ups.

For me, it is best now rather than the end of January when 'recruitment' if any, wasn't working out....because it's almost certain it won't.

Di Canio would be amazing.

Towards the end of his time at Swindon he’d convinced himself the owners had paid someone to ‘get him’. He stood on his doorstep one night in his birthday suit, holding a kitchen knife, screaming ‘I’m ready for you sons of *******!’

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, owls maniac said:

I honestly don’t know how many people have to leave SWFC within months of joining before some fans get the message that the Chairman is impossible to work with and is preventing this club from functioning in a proper manner. The list is literally endless.

Exactly. No-one in their right mind is going to come here as a manager. Quite aside from having Deadly Delphon to deal with, the morale of the squad must be rock-bottom.

No wonder the EFL show described Wednesday as a club that lurches from crisis to crisis.

3 minutes ago, Wednesday Fan said:

We’re a laughing stock!! Can’t be many worse run professional football clubs than us as the moment. DC, like everyone on here, wanted us out of the Championship within 3 years. Looks like he’s finally succeeded- but in the wrong f@@kin direction.

Wish he’d p!ss off !!

UP THE OWLS

Pottymouth

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, liammm1991 said:

The timing of it is fascinating (though probably beyond sense) . Looking at the fixture list with derby Coventry wycombe in succession , you'd think keeping pulis for these 6 point games in terms of survival would be safer than letting him go.

Chansiri has no understanding of such simple footballing matters

16 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Timing of Pulis sacking seems very convenient to me. Just before the transfer window opens. What's betting new manager isn't appointed until 1st Feb 

You could be right mate although in one way it might help a new manager. If Pulis had been able to sign players to suit his game and then got sacked any new manager would be stuck with them.

• Like 1