BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

3 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

Sky reporting the departure is down to arguments over... you guessed it... transfer targets over the last week. Pulis gave over his list, presumably he was told he wasn’t getting them and told DC what he thought of him.

You haven't seen "the list". Willing to bet it was full of washed up cloggy turds. Bet DC choked on his fag when he saw it.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

I think the players wanted Pulis out. Look how positive tonight's performance was ? We looked a threat when attacking. We looked to make positive subs.

Honestly well done lads.

Think they did, yes. Who wouldn’t, it’s bad enough having to watch it,  never mind having to play like that every week

I think some called it on here when Pulis was appointed that the tactics would be too defensive and they were spot on.  I wanted to give him every chance but have to admit even I was running out of excuses.  Lets hope we can get someone in and they can get a few reinforcements as this squad is not gunna save us from relegation as is.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 11.05.30.jpg

Can see this getting a bit tasty

Pulis has an 'interesting' history when it comes to pay offs

Just imagine if you are Liam Palmer. Been at the club his whole life, always gives 100 percent , and for a year he has been messed around with wages, late payments and finally now getting a fraction of what he is owed

We then bring in a manager being paid 40k a week.

sickening. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Just imagine if you are Liam Palmer. Been at the club his whole life, always gives 100 percent , and for a year he has been messed around with wages, late payments and finally now getting a fraction of what he is owed

We then bring in a manager being paid 40k a week.

sickening. 

Even worse - divide that 2 million quid pay off by the number of games Pulis managed 

Or even WORSE divide that 2 million quid payoff by the number of goals we scored under Pulis

Owlstalk Shop