BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This makes sense to me .  If Pulis has walked with little or no compensation then he walks out of here with my respect for him increased, despite his awful results.

we need a fire sale . We are out of money. 

sell whoever we can in January, loan out whoever we can , get Bullen and Thomson to run the team for rest of season . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Pulis took training yesterday and even told the squad his team for today’s game. All seems to have escalated very quickly. 

It's not escalated. Read between the lines, DC wouldn't speak to Pulis on the phone because the decision was already made. I half suspected this but thought DC wouldn't be so stupid as to ditch Pulis. I over estimated DC.

The decision to get rid of Pulis came before the win and draw so effectively after about 8 games. When we were playing 2 games every week during that time Pulis never had a chance to get his system over to the players properly.

I don't care who the manager, is that is wrong. If you are going to get rid of someone that quick don't appoint them in the first place,

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

He knew that before he came (chansiri)..

Pulis made a big deal of telling him straight...no fooookin about...blah blah blah but still set him on.

He's been looking for a way out..you can see that in recent interviews.

He's gone apeshyte at chansiri, no doubt..and he's said well get fooked then..

No loss imho.

And before the 'i'm not seeing the big picture' bulshyte..

The picture would be the exact same if he wasn't sacked.

Nothing has changed except we have got rid of poor manager..which the vast majority wanted anyhow.

Something has changed though we've just sacked an experienced football manager with a big reputation in the industry after 8 of 9 games. 

However you look at the situation it reflects badly on us. Kind of like Cellino at Leeds. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, prowl said:

It's not escalated. Read between the lines, DC wouldn't speak to Pulis on the phone because the decision was already made. I half suspected this but thought DC wouldn't be so stupid as to ditch Pulis. I over estimated DC.

The decision to get rid of Pulis came before the win and draw so effectively after about 8 games. When we were playing 2 games every week during that time Pulis never had a chance to get his system over to the players properly.

I don't care who the manager, is that is wrong. If you are going to get rid of someone that quick don't appoint them in the first place,

This...

Pulis opened his mouth too much in the press which I am glad he has done. However Chansiri likes to do things on the quiet.

Bet Hutchinson is glad he has left Pathos now.

29 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

As usual it falls upon us the supports to be the strong ones.

In whatever guise know it in your heart...

...there will always be a Wednesday

Always Always Always.....never give in and never stop believing.

• Love 1

I gave myself a little sleep and a little bit of thinking time before I posted about this enormous clusterf*** and as you can see I'm still fuming and disjointed and embarrassed.

Our club is fast becoming a laughing stock and is being run by a man that knows nothing about our game, or club or our football culture and then refuses to take notice of any one he employs whether that be managers. coaches advisors or bloody committees.

I'm totally gobsmacked but not surprised, I was one of the few that wanted Tony Pulis to get the job, give him a couple of transfer windows and at least as much time as he gave the totally inept Garry Monk and given a year or so he might have been able to get the team playing with a bit of heart and teach our chairman about English league football.

Unfortunately it looks like Tony has overstepped his mark with the advice and offended our Chairman, all I'm going to say now is good luck Tony, you had an impossible job and you're better of out of it

Yet again there's a job vacancy that very few will want to fill.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

He was crap said too much and got sacked. It's s results an arse licking business. Good riddance, onto manager 3 who will stay just as long as the other crap we've had (as long as he kisses Chansiri's arse and tells him what he wants to hear).

Think your post needed a few edits.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Pulis knew what he was getting into and what he had to work with. His ego has taken a massive hit from being our most useless manager of all time.

Other than giving Penney or Rhodes a chance and playing two up front, what else could he or anyone else have done with the tools he had to work with?