Gotta feel sorry for Rhodes

Just now, Swiss Toni said:

Unfortunately neither offer

goals. Paterson offers more all round.

Sorry but I disagree, as a striker at least Rhodes plays up front and makes runs to make their defenders actually think about something. He also usually keeps the ball with his feet and when he wins headers they are in somebody's direction. 

Paterson gives you more energy but he has very little quality and to me doesn't look like he know how to play in any position he's played in for us yet. 

• Like 3

Don’t care if he looked gutted. I’m gutted that we are paying him £30k a week to amble around doing nothing. 

He never gets on the end of anything. It happens every time he plays. Balls over the top that look like ‘nearly’ balls but other plays seem to get on the end of them. 

He’s abysmal. Get him fooked off

• Like 6

Brutal from Pulis.

Didn’t agree with it at all. Thought Rhodes was winning a lot more than Paterson managed.

Brown should have come on for Paterson and played someone closer to Rhodes.

Can’t fault Pulis since coming to Wednesday. But humiliating our only out and out striker when he will be needed again at some point between now and January just didn’t sit with me. 

• Like 2

The people saying he's crap and past it if he is or isn't that's not what this is about . 

We have no strikers on the pitch Rhodes gets brought on gets no service like every week & then gets dragged off 20 mins later . This is not about if hes past it its about Pulis pooing on him & humiliating him . 

• Like 2

No striker can score having no service. Lone striker. I thought he looked promising with ball coming over the shoulder it just escaped him. 
if we are going to set out like this then use Jordan He’ll start to latch on to them. 
  I think he just needs more aggression and constant hounding down the back line. 

5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

5 managers and he couldn't play under any of them.

£10M+ spent on him including wages. Probably way more. 

He is done. Done. Absoloutely sick of the excuses. We scored around 60 goals the last 2 seasons. Plenty enough for him to be in amongst it with chances created for strikers. 

Stop defending him. Absolute shambolic signing. One of the worst signings financially in the history of the Championship. 

Reyt off to pour a lovely glass of Porta 6. 

I've said it a thousand times, should have gone after refusing to take a penalty in playoffs. That's your job lad!

• Like 6