Gotta feel sorry for Rhodes

Coming on as a sub and then getting subbed off is a bit like getting a disciplinary in front of colleagues, it's just never done.

I'd happily swap places with Rhodes, he's a multimillionaire thanks to Wednesday and with that comes some pressure and responsibilities.  He's been a disappointment since he signed, whoever the manager, no-one has chosen to give him a full uninterrupted run in the side.  There must be a reason, because statistically he's our best striker I believe

I did feel sorry for him - but he is infuriating. A through ball comes over from Bannan - defender missed it - but so did Jordan! Back in his instinctive days he would have flicked out a boot and it would have been a goal. Only bright spot for him though is that the ineptitude of Brown and Kachunga might keep him in the team. 

9 minutes ago, jrh said:

Pathetic by Pulis. Did more than Paterson did, barely lost possession when he got the ball, won a few flick ons, makes runs in behind. 

Just absolutely shatter his confidence, very very poor management. 

Thought exactly the same. WhT else can he possibly do.

We play too deep, he won it, held it up, laid it off. We don’t get the ball in the box.

We are just an awful side and that’s why we’ve scored 3 home goals all season (7 games) and never look like scoring. It’s embarrassing. There are so many reasons why we aren’t good enough, but even poor sides have a bit of something in about them where they can score goals and create chances.

Wonder if it’s still the fans fault for the dire home form (as some posters rattled on with).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jonesy87shef said:

Thought exactly the same. WhT else can he possibly do.

We play too deep, he won it, held it up, laid it off. We don’t get the ball in the box.

We are just an awful side and that’s why we’ve scored 3 home goals all season (7 games) and never look like scoring. It’s embarrassing. There are so many reasons why we aren’t good enough, but even poor sides have a bit of something in about them where they can score goals and create chances.

Wonder if it’s still the fans fault for the dire home form (as some posters rattled on with).

Held it up, played it, moved forward, expecting at least a half decent cross to come in at least a few times, never comes, what else can he do

• Like 1

It reflects just as badly on Pulis if you look at it

He more or less wasted a shirt didn't he?

put him on the bench...brought him on...took him off.

Is Pulis gonna play mind games?..Or does he want the points....?

Rhodes has done virtually nowt since he came!...Be honest

Better players have been, booed , slated ad nauseum on here etc...Be fair...He's not what he was, the game is not what it was.

Pulis is hardly going to put a player in the squad , simply to make a point

7 minutes ago, Half time Bovril said:

No striker can score having no service. Lone striker. I thought he looked promising with ball coming over the shoulder it just escaped him. 
if we are going to set out like this then use Jordan He’ll start to latch on to them. 
  I think he just needs more aggression and constant hounding down the back line. 

He has no service cos of our last shyte bag managers inept signings,give Pulis time,he will keep us up..