Most interesting Comment from Interview ....

Yeah, that part of the interview piqued my interest, too:

'My biggest challenge is to convince the chairman that we can be friends and we can trust each other. That's what I think the chairman needs as much as anything else. He needs someone with him that he trusts and will back.'

It does raise questions as to what Pulis has seen from Chansiri thus far for him to feel that way, doesn't it?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

Sounds like he has a manager and advisor all In one. Nearest thing to that before was Bruce but we didn’t have long enough to see how that panned out.

I hope they can get a good relationship going. Pulis said the most successful clubs he's been at is where he worked well with the chairman.

I hope DC gives him the time of day and doesn't interfere. 

I also found it interesting.

It's really past the point of conjecture now. The facts tell us that DC has been badly advised and made consistently poor decisions around that advice since day one.

As I've mentioned in another thread. Pulis can be DC's best mate all day long, he can regale him with top class advice but none of it will make a difference if DC does not accept his own knowledge gaps and maintains an inability to filter out the bad advice he will inevitably get from others that have his ear.

I think Pulis is correct to say he will take an honest approach but if it gets political I feel he'll lose that fight against others that are already entrenched in their positions of influence. Time will tell.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I also found it interesting.

It's really past the point of conjecture now. The facts tell us that DC has been badly advised and made consistently poor decisions around that advice since day one.

As I've mentioned in another thread. Pulis can be DC's best mate all day long, he can regale him with top class advice but none of it will make a difference if DC does not accept his own knowledge gaps and maintains an inability to filter out the bad advice he will inevitably get from others that have his ear.

I think Pulis is correct to say he will take an honest approach but if it gets political I feel he'll lose that fight against others that are already entrenched in their positions of influence. Time will tell.

Dark side of the force is'allegedly' strong at S6.....has seen of others...Q remains what will be the next chapter?...

3 minutes ago, parajack said:

Dark side of the force is'allegedly' strong at S6.....has seen of others...Q remains what will be the next chapter?...

5 minutes ago, parajack said:

Can’t think who you mean when you say “ Dark side of the force”

But DC does seem to have had a right stuffing when it comes to advice!!!!!!

• Haha 1