Chris Carver

On 16/11/2020 at 12:28, Barumowl said:

I remember this article.  I was friends with Chris at High Storrs and know that he had a good career in

the RAF  after H S.

Until about 4 years back, I played at Caistor tennis club (near Grimsby) with a bloke called Chris who was a Wednesday ST holder still (Koppite).  Looked very much like the bloke in the photo.  Grey hair now, but same eyes and smile.   If so, he still goes to away matches.  Pleasant man... in his late 60's so could be him.  We didn't use surnames so I don't know wether he was called Carver or not.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Until about 4 years back, I played at Caistor tennis club (near Grimsby) with a bloke called Chris who was a Wednesday ST holder still (Koppite).  Looked very much like the bloke in the photo.  Grey hair now, but same eyes and smile.   If so, he still goes to away matches.  Pleasant man... in his late 60's so could be him.  We didn't use surnames so I don't know wether he was called Carver or not.

Yes I remember Chris from High Storrs, and was wondering if he was in the tennis team as well, but he was a couple of years older than me.

Once an Owl...............