England men's fixtures omdt.

13 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

Shocking defending by Walker for the goal 

Walker looked like a mistake waiting to happen all the time he was on the pitch. Bellingham has been head and shoulders our best player but you know he’ll be on the bench for that first World Cup game.

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

Walker looked like a mistake waiting to happen all the time he was on the pitch. Bellingham has been head and shoulders our best player but you know he’ll be on the bench for that first World Cup game.

There’s always the possibility of a mistake in Walker. When I see him play for England he worries me more than any other player.

Agree about Bellingham. Terrific player and if Grealish is valued at 100 million , what’s Bellingham worth ? 

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

England not scored from open play for 450+ minutes now. That really is shocking with all the quality attackers we have. Saka at wing back was ridiculous today. 

Not sure about “all our quality attackers” we’ve got. Lots have potential, lots are wasted with a coach who doesn’t know how to get the best out of them, but how many of them are genuinely world class?

On 16/06/2022 at 23:40, Roy Of The Roasters said:

I don't think any 'elite' clubs would be after him. It would be mid-table Premiership / ambitious Championship clubs at best. That or Manager of a smaller National team that could afford to pay him a decent wage.

I could see him at Fulham or Brighton