England men's fixtures omdt.

5 hours ago, Waddle93 said:

Dare we ask how.much its costing to get there.

Return flights from Brum to Dubai £640 pp. 19th Nov to 5th Dec.

Shuttle flights from Dubai to Doha £200 pp return for each group game & potentially R16 match.

Apartment in Dubai marina £4200 for 16 nights shared between 5 people so £52 pppn. Still looking at other digs but all free cancellation up to week before we go. 😎👍👀⚽

• Like 2

On 06/07/2022 at 11:36, The only way is S6 said:

Just bought 2 x 3rd group game tickets v Wales at £57 each, Cat 3, after a technical delay due to FIFA admin.

That's a ticket for all our games, as long as we're in it. 👍

I was trying to get on the site yesterday but no luck...my niece messaged me to say she'd got tickets for the England group games for all of us...she lives in Doha and apparently they were prioritising Doha residents before international buyers

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I was trying to get on the site yesterday but no luck...my niece messaged me to say she'd got tickets for the England group games for all of us...she lives in Doha and apparently they were prioritising Doha residents before international buyers

When you log on there’s 2 links.

Qatari resident fans & international fans, so I think she’s right. Makes sense, then put the remainder on general sale again later on. 

Struggling with some of the names in this squad to be honest… 

No doubting what they’ve done for England in the past but Maguire & Shaw? Already have 5 x other CB (plus Walker & James who can fill in) so no need for Maguire who has seen Man Utd start winning now he’s not in the team. Shaw isn’t getting a game plus Trippier & Saka could back up Chillwell.. Not to mention the likes of Tyrick Mitchell & Rico Henry who could have been in with a shout…

Other end of the scale, Rashford & Sancho left out just as they play better. Not sure how Grealish gets in ahead of either though admittedly it is only a short burst of form for the Utd pair.

Happy Toney gets his chance and it must be time for Bellingham to be a starter in Midfield….

2 hours ago, Owl_For_a_Lifetime said:

Struggling with some of the names in this squad to be honest… 

No doubting what they’ve done for England in the past but Maguire & Shaw? Already have 5 x other CB (plus Walker & James who can fill in) so no need for Maguire who has seen Man Utd start winning now he’s not in the team. Shaw isn’t getting a game plus Trippier & Saka could back up Chillwell.. Not to mention the likes of Tyrick Mitchell & Rico Henry who could have been in with a shout…

Other end of the scale, Rashford & Sancho left out just as they play better. Not sure how Grealish gets in ahead of either though admittedly it is only a short burst of form for the Utd pair.

Happy Toney gets his chance and it must be time for Bellingham to be a starter in Midfield….

Agree with all of this.

Grealish has done nothing to earn his place on this seasons form. Sancho, who dropped off the face of the earth last season, is scoring and assisting. Makes no sense that he's not in abs Grealish is.

Love the inclusion of in form and skilful Abraham and Toney. Much better options than Bamford and Calvert-Lewin even those two are fit. 

I'll carry on banging the drum for Lewis Dunk to be included until the day he retires. He's playing better than Coady and Maguire for a start. Maybe Potter should take him to Chelsea . 

On 07/07/2022 at 07:07, The only way is S6 said:

Return flights from Brum to Dubai £640 pp. 19th Nov to 5th Dec.

Shuttle flights from Dubai to Doha £200 pp return for each group game & potentially R16 match.

Apartment in Dubai marina £4200 for 16 nights shared between 5 people so £52 pppn. Still looking at other digs but all free cancellation up to week before we go. 😎👍👀⚽

I'm guessing you won't have the b*lls to storm the turnstiles this time.

Coward.

The squad is a bit of a joke isn’t it? 

I understand the ‘never let us down’ mentality but, how does a player, with no England experience get a game? We could have the best centre half in world football and, they’re no where near the squad cause Maguires never let us down.

Completely ignoring the fact Maguire has been a car crash for United for the last 18 months.

I though Sancho and, Gordon we’re unlucky too. Have on earth is Phillips in the squad? 🫣

The protection of Maguire and other players who are out of form will cost this nation in the World Cup. 

I don’t give a f*ck what they’ve done before. Right now, they are way off it. 

If he plays Phillips in the World Cup whose been out injured and barely featured for city, ahead of someone like Bellingham who is smashing it for a top German club and in the champions league, or if he plays Trent who has been woeful for Liverpool over Reece James 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Owl_For_a_Lifetime said:

Desperately need Chilwell fit and match sharp for the world cup.

He'll be a guaranteed starter but I'm hoping Sterling gets displaced by Saka or Sancho, too many times the move breaks down when it gets to him...

Liking Bellingham & Rice in the midfield..

Sterling is far too isolated. Don’t think he’s doing anything particularly wrong the Italians are doubling up quickly. We need to recycle and switch.

Bellingham is a joke for his age. It’s causing issues having a central midfielder further up the pitch. 

Rice is good enough to do the dirty work in his own.

Think we’ve been the better team without troubling them. Much better than the last internationals but it couldn’t have been worse!