England men's fixtures omdt.

1 minute ago, 0742 said:

People go on about the euro final and the WC semi, but this is the best England squad we've ever had. 

England under Southgate are a tough watch and let's be honest, if he was sacked in the nuhed struggle to get a job at one of the top clubs. 

Losing 3-0 and he brings a forward off for Maguire. The press should ask him what he was trying to achieve with that as all it did was give their back line more space to move the ball about, find a man who then scored!

Best England squad. LAUGHABLE

lol

Apart from Harry Kane who are the other superstars?

Better squads of players

66 squad obv 

70 squad obv

90 squad

96 squad

2000's team with Ferdinand Campbell Gerrard Scholes Lampard Owen Shearer

• Like 1

Channel 4 pundits are talking 5h1t.  Kane's interview was appalling.  I think Kane is normally measured in what he says in interviews but telling the fans they should understand that teams can play badly is just wrong.  The players were 5h1t not the fans.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

lol

Better squads of players

66 squad obv 

70 squad obv

90 squad

96 squad

Lol 

Give over. I'm not here to feed the troll. 

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

lol

Better squads of players

66 squad obv 

70 squad obv

90 squad

96 squad

We have 3 of the 5 best right backs in world football. That’s before we divulge into the rest of the squad. 

Subjective absolutely but, it’s not far from one of the best squads we’ve ever had.

I'm 46 and I can't think of more than 10 times that I've thought England played well.

You can blame Southgate but when the players are forever unable to make a decent pass or make a decent run.then they're always gonna be overrated. Is every manager that England have had been inept.

Maybe just maybe we pay too much attention or believing the Premier league and English players are the dogs bo#÷cks when In actually fact they're really not and most fans need to take the blinkers off. 

20 minutes ago, swfcAH said:

I'm sorry but fatigues a poor excuse for losing 4-0 to a team with a Barnsley player and a MLS player making up the squad 

Who Would also have fatigue, absolutely terrible again.

3-0 down let's take a striker off and put on another defender 👏 

people who are trying to justify southgate are delusional face it only thing we can rely on with southgate is luck always has been always will be

and i’m not no pundit but to me the player choice and the tatics have been off since the start of the nations league and that was an absolute ****show tonight people need to stop justifying southgate with lucky run-ins for the world cup and the euros he can barely keep consistent performances (unless its weaker sides) and he’s the biggest yes man the FA have ever had 

• Like 3

Just now, 0wl18 said:

We have 3 of the 5 best right backs in world football. That’s before we divulge into the rest of the squad. 

Subjective absolutely but, it’s not far from one of the best squads we’ve ever had.

All of the evidence shows that its not about the individual quality of the players, and our apparently fabulous right backs on paper, its about winning games in tournaments and getting to the back end of these tournaments.

Southgate for all of his flaws recognised this and did better than Cappello, Ericsson and the rest with similar squads of players. 

Its a Nations League friendly lite. We looked terrible. But we qualified for the WC easily and based on previous campaigns he deserves another shot.

• Haha 3