What has Penney done?

1 minute ago, crookesowl said:

Quote from examinerlive

“When quizzed by Yorkshire Live on whether there is a pathway back for Penney, Monk said there is - but stopped short of saying when that will be.

He said: "Matt will come back. I have no doubt about that.

"He will come back strong and react and when his opportunity comes he has to take it. In that frying pan, you have to deliver."”

What, exactly, did Penney do that was worse than the other players to deserve this treatment? 

We don't know because Monk's not told us

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, markg said:

He hasn't done anything, at all in a Wednesday shirt. I've not seen anything at all to suggest that he can feel hard done to about not playing

This..

4 minutes ago, markg said:

He hasn't done anything, at all in a Wednesday shirt. I've not seen anything at all to suggest that he can feel hard done to about not playing

From what I’ve seen he is an attacking threat. We don’t have many, and with Harris out he doesn’t even make the squad. Crazy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

They do and posted what it is/was but we agreed (and they asked) that it should be taken off as it could get people into trouble

*note before anyone starts* this doesn't mean anything illegal or sinister has happened 🤣

Was he watching dodgy streams? 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

They do and posted what it is/was but we agreed (and they asked) that it should be taken off as it could get people into trouble

*note before anyone starts* this doesn't mean anything illegal or sinister has happened 🤣

This sounds to me like something illegal, sinister, or possibly both, has happened.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 7

19 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Quote from examinerlive

“When quizzed by Yorkshire Live on whether there is a pathway back for Penney, Monk said there is - but stopped short of saying when that will be.

He said: "Matt will come back. I have no doubt about that.

"He will come back strong and react and when his opportunity comes he has to take it. In that frying pan, you have to deliver."”

What, exactly, did Penney do that was worse than the other players to deserve this treatment? 

He found Monk's laptop and won't give it back. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Attitude, ability or other?

Give us a clue.