Moses Odubajo

7 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

This season or tonight? 

He may have played well this evening but he has been shocking this season, along with everyone else. 

just shows how some fans minds work...forget the previous 8 games and can’t think in front but he’s been exceptional this season based on tonight. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

This season or tonight? 

He may have played well this evening but he has been shocking this season, along with everyone else. 

He's done pretty well when he's not been asked to play centreback.

Actually suited to being a wingback and makes a massive difference, even if he isn't the best technical quality on the ball just the fact that he can get up and down the pitch so well and has a great workrate, creates overloads and helps us with pressing higher as well.

21 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

just shows how some fans minds work...forget the previous 8 games and can’t think in front but he’s been exceptional this season based on tonight. 

he's been one of our better players this season. Said it after some were slagging him off last week. Not just based on tonight.

By all means disagree but don't be a smart Alec assuming everyone has a knee jerk reaction to every good/bad performance.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

This season or tonight? 

In case you missed it, "much improved this season. Excellent tonight".

Not quite sure if I can state my opinion much clearer!

• Like 2

Odubajo has improved this season. Credit where it's due.

It doesn't say much to be honest because last year he was dreadful. Tonight he was excellent, worked his socks off.

Keep it up Moses, you can do it. I hope last year was a blip and this is you finding your true form.

• Like 1

Bizzare but I actually think him and Harris make decent wing backs 

that said I still think reach is a more natural left wing back and has better end product 

playing odobajo and Harris gives us pace and gets us more direct and up the pitch the problem is we don’t do a great deal with it in that position 

we’re missing something up there maybe it’s brown 

I also think bannan has been excellent seems to play with more urgency since being made captain 

that ball for the penalty was class and some of his touches again tonight 

his quality is beyond what we have in this team 

• Like 1