Moses Odubajo

Guest Kagoshimaowl

He was good tonight but I don’t rate him at all. All pace and no brain. If he has to play then RWB is the only place. He is an abysmal centre half!

8 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

he's been one of our better players this season. Said it after some were slagging him off last week. Not just based on tonight.

By all means disagree but don't be a smart Alec assuming everyone has a knee jerk reaction to every good/bad performance.

The majority on here do have a knee jerk reaction to pretty much everything that goes on, smart Alec. 

if he’s been one of our better players this season then we are in a real mess. My opinion on this is simple...he's had 2 decent games, a couple of ok games and the rest have been his usual clumsy standard.

6 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

He was good tonight but I don’t rate him at all. All pace and no brain. If he has to play then RWB is the only place. He is an abysmal centre half!

Do you think we played him at centre back through choice? Because the way you wrote that sounded like we had a choice...

We had the following people injured/suspended in the first 10 games:

Lees

Flint

Iorfa

Van Aken

Dunkley

Palmer

Shaw

Everyone knows he’s not a centre back. Anyone playing out of position at centre back is likely to make the odd mistake. I think he’s done a decent job filling in considering he’s 9th choice centre back behind the list above and Borner. 

I also think he’s shown a first class attitude this last year. Monk supposedly told him to find a new club but he fought his way back into contention and has improved. 

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
47 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:

Do you think we played him at centre back through choice? Because the way you wrote that sounded like we had a choice...

We had the following people injured/suspended in the first 10 games:

Lees

Flint

Iorfa

Van Aken

Dunkley

Palmer

Shaw

Everyone knows he’s not a centre back. Anyone playing out of position at centre back is likely to make the odd mistake. I think he’s done a decent job filling in considering he’s 9th choice centre back behind the list above and Borner. 

I also think he’s shown a first class attitude this last year. Monk supposedly told him to find a new club but he fought his way back into contention and has improved. 

To be fair you make good points. He has been better this year too. Still has no brain when defending inside the box though!

4 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

The majority on here do have a knee jerk reaction to pretty much everything that goes on, smart Alec. 

if he’s been one of our better players this season then we are in a real mess. My opinion on this is simple...he's had 2 decent games, a couple of ok games and the rest have been his usual clumsy standard.

erm...

• Haha 1