Kenneth Zahore is on his way

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I hope that we don't get Zahore, play him up front with Paterson,  then get the ball into them only for them to get the ball and hold it up for each other  over and over until the defender comes in, clatters them, and clears  the ball to safety

lol

I couldnt see us pairing Paterson and Zohore, I’d have thought it would be either or, unless we were playing Boro away😏

Edited by gurujuan

28 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

This site really needs to adjust the size of it's embedded videos. 

I scrolled down and nerarly sh@t mesen. 

(you really have to click the picture to get the full effect.  Or maybe not...)

bigdom.thumb.png.382197137942a013868f94021d97b56c.png

"My sources tell me..."

36 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

We can’t get a 20+ goal striker, so we need 3/4 who have the capability of getting 10-15 

Its not rocket science 

But if we have four strikers who each have the capability to score 12 goals across a full season, and each striker plays for only a quarter of our game time, then they'll each score three goals and we'll end up with 12 goals spread across our four strikers.

Unless each striker is actually capable of scoring 12 goals in only a quarter of our game time, in which case we've actually signed four strikers with the capability to score 20+ goals a season.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

Too many people playing at being the owner here.

No-one really has a clue about the finances at the club anymore - what is good value, what Monk wants, what we can afford in wages or what wages Zohore or West Brom wants - or whether an "up and coming young striker" (whoever that is that will suddenly want to come to us and paid peanuts and not wanted by anyone else) would be a better option.

Just take a break, be glad it's not your money they're spending and relax - and try to enjoy the fact that the owner is still wanting to invest his money for your benefit rather than see this club struggle for goals and points through sitting on his hands.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

If Zohore IS on his way then he's going a long way round to get from West Brom to S6. He's been on his way for weeks. If he can't find S6 then he hasn't much chance of finding the back of the net 

DC sent a special car for him, he needed him to sign by October 2017.

77751406-119D-4756-A999-156F24DAD520.jpeg.669e7d311626854d58c3c45693687edc.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

Why do we always have to be at the shitty end of the deal 

We can always say ‘no’ - any deal we agree to is entirely down to us and it’s our responsibility. 

6 hours ago, A12owl said:

If Zohore IS on his way then he's going a long way round to get from West Brom to S6. He's been on his way for weeks. If he can't find S6 then he hasn't much chance of finding the back of the net 

Perhaps he’s on a ‘B’ road in France or the fax machine might not be working?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

But if we have four strikers who each have the capability to score 12 goals across a full season, and each striker plays for only a quarter of our game time, then they'll each score three goals and we'll end up with 12 goals spread across our four strikers.

Unless each striker is actually capable of scoring 12 goals in only a quarter of our game time, in which case we've actually signed efour strikers with the capability to score 20+ goals a season.

:duntmatter:

Confused? You will be!

Tune in same time next week for the next episode of Owlstalk Soap!

• Haha 2

Guest mrbluesky
11 hours ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Hope it's just paperwork or West Brom playin silly beggars stopping the Z-dawg signing, if it's wage demands from the player....would question his commitment to us once signed.  At least C-Pat looks like he wants to be here and Cardiff fans genuinely gutted at him leaving.

Cow-Pat :blink: