The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

3 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Wilder didn't think it was a red says football is in danger of becoming a non contact sport. :pulis:

To be fair he probably referenced it in relation to the last time they won a game and at that time, this kind of tackle probably was allowed! 

1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

Hey, I am no fan of his but I think he would do well in the championship.

I read somewhere that even though he ain't scoring much his stats are rather good even in the premiership.

His stats in what regard?

He is one of the only players this season to injure his shoulder when diving, I'll give him that! 

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

His stats in what regard?

He is one of the only players this season to injure his shoulder when diving, I'll give him that! 

I think it was summat to do with headers won, tackles made and successful passes. 

Just now, Bulgaria said:

I think it was summat to do with headers won, tackles made and successful passes. 

That's what I want from a £10M+ striker, good tackles! 

He is also good at headers off target and heading it to nobody on his team. They have scored twice in the same match once this season - it was one of the few games he hasn't played in.  

Guest Bulgaria

Whilst I was on the loo I was thinking about how to spend my 2 quid on the wba v villa game. Thought seeing as it's big sam's first game he will instruct someone to take out Grealish.

Bingo.

Trouble is, had the missus on the blower the last 50 minutes and I've forgot to put the bet on!!!

5 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Whilst I was on the loo I was thinking about how to spend my 2 quid on the wba v villa game. Thought seeing as it's big sam's first game he will instruct someone to take out Grealish.

Bingo.

Trouble is, had the missus on the blower the last 50 minutes and I've forgot to put the bet on!!!

Is that a euphemism ?

• Like 1

Burnley are like a much better version of what Shef U want to be.

For some reason, there is still this myth over Dem Blades playing attacking football, despite their success last season been down to clean sheets and narrow wins.

Be also interested to know what Burnley's outlay on transfers in the last five years is compared to the humble ones.

• Like 1