The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

51 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Currently linked with Lingard 

I didn't realise the Prince has come out and said he'll be backing Wilder, but only with 2 loans. Music to my ears because he needs far more backing than that! lol

If he's approved 2 loans, and he wastes them on lingard and rojo, I'd ******** myself. Disrupt the squad further with wage disparity, sign 2 players, who will take 4 weeks to get upto speed and  a defender in there who makes more mistakes then good old jags. 

Fingers crossed 

I've noticed their fans are still going on about the red card, saying that it was the Brighton fans - all 2,000 of them - whose influence caused it. They seem to be unaware that the referee initially only showed a yellow and that it was VAR - actual video evidence - that helped get it upgraded to red. Or maybe they think that the VAR referee was unfairly influenced by the Brighton fans...from 50-odd miles away at Stockley Park.

2 hours ago, punkskaphil said:

I've noticed their fans are still going on about the red card, saying that it was the Brighton fans - all 2,000 of them - whose influence caused it. They seem to be unaware that the referee initially only showed a yellow and that it was VAR - actual video evidence - that helped get it upgraded to red. Or maybe they think that the VAR referee was unfairly influenced by the Brighton fans...from 50-odd miles away at Stockley Park.

Always an excuse, irrespective of what the truth actually is